Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Friend 1&2

Go down

There is a Friend 1&2 Empty There is a Friend 1&2

Post  fennywest Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5YdcAZwrAc

There is friend who sticks closer than a brother
One with you in the raging
There is friend who sticks closer than a brother
One with you in the red hot furnace
Though your mother and your Father may forsake you
I’ll pick you up says the Lord Your God
For I have carved you on the Palm of my Hands
And I will never, I will never, I will never forsake you. X2

Your valley of Bacca, valley of weeping will be used to give you a springboard to spring forth into my glory. I will never forsake you until the end of the age.
When it sis all dark around you remember Jesus said I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end of the age. In the world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.
You boat may be small on the ocean wide but it will not capsize because the Captain of Salvation is in your boat.
Be still and know that I am God. Even when the mountain is carried into the sea, be not moved. I will break the bows and spears of your enemies.

1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell.
3 Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident.
9 Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me.Ps27:1-3,9-10

When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him.Isa59:19

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed ---
2Cor4:7-9

14 But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, And my Lord has forgotten me."
15 " Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me.
Isa49:14-16

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Rom8:31-32,37-39

There is a Friend who sticks closer (2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oPBFClgTrw

fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19