Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Christianity?

5 posters

Go down

Why Christianity? Empty Why Christianity?

Post  orthodoxy Fri 26 Oct 2012, 4:28 am

Why do you believe christianity and not:
Babism
Bahá'í Faith
Other groups
Druze
Gnosticism
Islam
Judaism
Rastafari movement
Mandaeans and Sabians
Samaritanism
Shabakism
Ayyavazhi
Bhakti movement
Buddhism
Din-i-Ilahi
Hinduism
Jainism
Meivazhi
Sikhism
Manichaeism
Mazdakism
Mithraism
Yazdânism

For what reason do you believe Christianity and not any of the above, or any other religion for that matter?
orthodoxy
orthodoxy
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 8
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Warning : Why Christianity? 110

Back to top Go down

Why Christianity? Empty Re: Why Christianity?

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 26 Oct 2012, 5:30 pm

The answer is simple - Of all the leaders in the world, Jesus alone claimed that he was God himself and backed that up with miracles and rising from the dead.

Other religions rely on their ability for redemption, whereas, we rely on God Himself.

Other religions fulfil the desires of humans and Christianity makes us to do the will of God.

Some religions teach that we reincarnate, while others do not. Some teach there is a hell, and others do not. They cannot all be true. If they cannot all be true, it cannot be true that all religions lead to God. Furthermore, it means that some religions are, at the very least, false in their claims to reveal the true God (or gods). Remember, truth does not contradict itself. If God exists, He will not institute mutually exclusive and contradictory belief systems in an attempt to get people to believe in Him. God is not the author of confusion (1 Cor. 14:33). Therefore, it is reasonable to believe that there can be an absolute spiritual truth, and that not all systems can be true regardless of whether or not they claim to be true. There must be more than a mere claim.

God bless you.

Last edited by Waqar Daniel on Sat 10 Nov 2012, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  orthodoxy Fri 02 Nov 2012, 11:58 pm

Do you accept that if you were born in a different location of the world you'de most likely be justifying a different religion?
orthodoxy
orthodoxy
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 10 Nov 2012, 5:49 pm

No I don't believe this because I live in a Muslim country and till my under graduate degree I had to study Islam as a part of curriculum. I was and still being asked;

1. The Bible has changed;
  2. Jesus in not God;
  3. Jesus was never crucified;
  4. I believe in falsehood and other questions about my faith

When you live among Muslims everyone is trying to convert you and you are looked down as an untouchable. I confess here that many when they are among Muslims they act as Muslims. However, I am Christian - a Proud Christian because,
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. (John 15:16)
God bless you.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  orthodoxy Wed 21 Nov 2012, 2:10 pm

Do you think your religion is right and all the other thousands of other religions are wrong?
What justification do you have for that claim?

Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you.
orthodoxy
orthodoxy
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 22 Nov 2012, 4:10 am

Well God has blessed me with eyes, a brain for wisdom, a heart to feel and ears to hear. Why should I follow a rapist? Why should I worship a cow? Why should I worship a monkey? Why should I worship a flirt? Why should I worship a dragon? Why should I believe in Aliens who look like cartoons yet try to conquer the human beings? Why should I become an atheist and believe that I am god?

My reason for believing in Heavenly Father through my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ is
The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor (Mathew 11:5)
Can you show me any god(s) who can do that or have done that in the past? Can you show me a god(s) who can forgive sins? Can you show me a god(s) who calls you son?

I believe that we can use our brains for once in selecting whom and why we worship.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  orthodoxy Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:56 pm

Waqar Daniel wrote:
Well God has blessed me with eyes, a brain for wisdom, a heart to feel and ears to hear. Why should I follow a rapist? Why should I worship a cow? Why should I worship a monkey? Why should I worship a flirt? Why should I worship a dragon? Why should I believe in Aliens who look like cartoons yet try to conquer the human beings? Why should I become an atheist and believe that I am god?

My reason for believing in Heavenly Father through my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ is
The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor (Mathew 11:5)
Can you show me any god(s) who can do that or have done that in the past? Can you show me a god(s) who can forgive sins? Can you show me a god(s) who calls you son?

I believe that we can use our brains for once in selecting whom and why we worship.
You're using the bible to prove the bible. What justification do you have that your religion is the correct one?
Do you accept that we can not know for certain the existence of god(s)?
orthodoxy
orthodoxy
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Irv Everett Thu 29 Nov 2012, 7:56 pm

Christianity is the one true religion and yet it is not a religion. Christianity is a relationship. It is a relationship with Christ, a trusting of what He did for you and me on the cross. Ours is a relationship with God. Jesus said that He was God and we believe what He said. I think you understand that your soul is in jeopardy and I think you are looking for a logical, reasonable explanation of why Christians trust in God and His Word for your assurance. The Bible offers ancient history, prophecy, archeological and scientific facts which support Christianity. History indicates the Bible is accurate when speaking of ancient facts. Prophecy validates the Bible’s truth. Archeology has found the remnants supporting the Bible’s ancient facts. And scholars state they can find no scientific facts which contradict the Bible. A Christian’s complete loving confidence in God is commonly known as faith; and the object of our faith is Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin. We understand who God is; we trust in God, in His Word, in His actions and His promises. We choose to accept God and His free gift of salvation. By faith, we commit our whole soul to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We cultivate a personal relationship with God; we allow our old nature to be weakened by saying yes to God. We listen, we read and we meditate on His word. We act and develop what God has given to His honor and His glory. We obey Him. We praise Him. We speak His Word, and seek His purity of heart. Like it or not, one of these days we will all stand before God’s throne and He will ask us why He should allow us to enter into Heaven? The only answer I can give; I trusted in Jesus.
Irv Everett
Irv Everett
VIP

Male

Number of posts : 305
Profession : I'm a child of the KING
Hobbies : Loving my wife, son and grandbabies; Praising the Lord for HIS mercy and grace!
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 30 Nov 2012, 7:33 am

Orthodoxy wrote:You're using the bible to prove the bible. What justification do you have that your religion is the correct one? Do you accept that we can not know for certain the existence of god(s)?
I have already answered your question and my answer was outside from the Bible. I again repeat my answer with few alterations. Now remember I will be using simple logic and I will not quote Bible. However, I would like to know your response to all the questions I will raise.

1. Why should I follow a person who had sex with a girl child - Who had sex with many women who were not his wives - Who made up stories and had no eye witness?
  2. Why should I follow a god who fulfils desires of a person?
  3. Can animal(s) be god(s)? Example: Monkey, snake, cow etc
  4. Can stones be worshipped as god(s)? If YES then what good will they do to me?
  5. Why should I follow a person as a god who can do no good to others and cannot even escape death?
  6. Why should I follow god(s) who play tricks on his/her creation?

I believe you will answer my questions through logic because I raised these questions through logic.

One thing that is noteworthy is; God is perfect and Humans are imperfect. As a result mankind can only create imperfect religions where humans are glorified instead of God.

• That means that all man-created religions are imperfect and have common characteristics.
  • This makes the one religion created by God unique, because it has characteristics only God could give.

In the end, I would like you to answer this small question and I hope you do so, Is there any other religion where the leader of that religion dies so that his followers may live?
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristianLady Fri 30 Nov 2012, 7:49 am

The majority of the world's religions are more of a philosophy of life than a religion, and those that are religious usually incorporate many gods. In the Hindu religion, as an example, one can essentially do as he wishes; follow any ritual or custom he chooses, and still be a Hindu. They accept the principle that all religions are true and lead to the same goal. Then there is Buddhism. Gautama Buddha was married and had a child. At age 30, he abandoned his home and family never to return. This he supposedly did in answer to an inner craving that was not satisfied. He sought for inner peace through a life of abstinence and asceticism.

According to tradition, Buddha received enlightenment while sitting under a "bo tree" meditating. There is no way of knowing what part of Buddhist teachings came from Buddha himself since no record of his teaching seems to have been committed to writing for over 200 years. Then too, Buddhism in its original form was not a religion at all. It was more a system of psychological ethics. Buddha felt no particular need for a god. To him, worship was useless and prayer empty.

Confucius claimed to be an agnostic concerning the next life and the world of the gods. His mind was immersed in the affairs of this life. To him, human nature was naturally good. He did not object to ancestor worship. His primary interest was in society and the state.

Muhammad, the founder of Islam, was married and had twelve or thirteen wives, not counting slave girls in his harem. He did teach the concept of "one God". He was active in civil, political, and military affairs. He led armies that in time captured the territory of Arabia. The teachings of Muhammad were soon recorded in what is known as the Koran. Of course, like Confucius, Buddha and others, Muhammad went to his grave and remains there.

Only in Christianity do we find a prophetic message heralding one who is to be sent out from God as man's deliverer and Savior; the only begotten Son, designated God with us and known as prophet, priest, king, wonderful, counsel-or, mighty God, everlasting Father, prince of peace. (Read Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:21-23; Hebrews 3:1). This prophetic story has its setting in Jewish history centuries before the birth of Christ. Moses told how God would raise up a prophet to whom the people should listen. Deuteronomy 18:15. Micah said he would be born in Bethlehem - Micah 5:2. The entire 53rd Chapter of Isaiah describes him as God's suffering servant, sent out from the Lord to redeem mankind from sins. Joseph was told, "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21. This puts Christianity into a category all to itself.
ChristianLady
ChristianLady
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  orthodoxy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:09 pm

Waqar Daniel wrote:
Orthodoxy wrote:You're using the bible to prove the bible. What justification do you have that your religion is the correct one? Do you accept that we can not know for certain the existence of god(s)?
I have already answered your question and my answer was outside from the Bible. I again repeat my answer with few alterations. Now remember I will be using simple logic and I will not quote Bible. However, I would like to know your response to all the questions I will raise.

1. Why should I follow a person who had sex with a girl child - Who had sex with many women who were not his wives - Who made up stories and had no eye witness?
  2. Why should I follow a god who fulfils desires of a person?
  3. Can animal(s) be god(s)? Example: Monkey, snake, cow etc
  4. Can stones be worshipped as god(s)? If YES then what good will they do to me?
  5. Why should I follow a person as a god who can do no good to others and cannot even escape death?
  6. Why should I follow god(s) who play tricks on his/her creation?

I believe you will answer my questions through logic because I raised these questions through logic.

One thing that is noteworthy is; God is perfect and Humans are imperfect. As a result mankind can only create imperfect religions where humans are glorified instead of God.

• That means that all man-created religions are imperfect and have common characteristics.
  • This makes the one religion created by God unique, because it has characteristics only God could give.

In the end, I would like you to answer this small question and I hope you do so, Is there any other religion where the leader of that religion dies so that his followers may live?

My point was not to convert you, I wanted to know why you believed in Christianity, and you did refer to the bible. I disbelieve the claims of god, you and me are very similar in that aspect, I reject thousands of gods like you do, You just go one further and believe in one god.

1. This question you asked was slightly rhetorical. Eye witness is not a good reliable form of evidence.

2. Rhetorical. I am not here to tell you what you should or shouldn't do. I'm here to ask why do you believe in one god from the many thousands that humanity has created.

3. Yes my mother and father are animals they created me, in a sense they could be considered my gods.

4. Nothing should be worshipped as god(s). A god that created humans and asks for worship is a very self-centred god indeed.

5. Rhetorical

6. Rhetorical

After many replies you've managed to provide no evidence or reason for why your faith is TRUE, I'm not bothered if other religion don't tickle your fancy. I'm concerned about the truth, no matter how ugly.

If humans are imperfect, then you must accept you can't know your religion to be true.
orthodoxy
orthodoxy
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Sun 09 Dec 2012, 7:22 am

Orthodoxy wrote:Yes my mother and father are animals they created me, in a sense they could be considered my gods
Your parents never created you, they produced you so they cannot be god(s). Likewise, no scientist ever invented anything. They explored what God had created in the beginning.

How can eye-witness account be rhetorical? All Judges consider eye-witness accounts to be the only reliable source of evidence.

What is worship? - Grammatically, worship can be either a verb or noun. According to Webster's Dictionary, its verb form includes such synonyms as "esteem," "exalt," "revere," "glorify" and "respect." As a noun, it can encompass adoration, veneration, devotion, supplication and invocation. Its actual definition, though, is "reverence, honor or homage paid to God; ceremonies or services expressing such reverence." Worship thus includes both an attitude and the actions that accompany and are motivated by it. Now where is God becoming selfish when we worship Him?

Yes I am imperfect and therefore, not to make a serious mistake,
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Dear Friend, one thing is noteworthy and this I am saying just for the sake of discussion. Even if, there is no God and all my efforts become unfruitful in the end - What harm have I done to myself? After all, No God therefore NO JUDGEMENT.

Now if I am on the right path and there is God, what good you will do in rejecting Him all your life?

We as Christians do not live for this world but for the world hereafter and we strive for this all our lives.

Now coming back to your question

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Sun 09 Dec 2012, 7:35 am

Now coming back to your original question. Why I reject thousands of gods and accept one.

1. Dyaush-pita -- the sky father
  2. Prithivi mata -- the earth mother
  3. Vayu -- the wind God
  4. Parjanya -- the rain God
  5. Surya -- the sun God
  6. Varuna -- the God of oceans
  7. Agni -- the fire God
  8. Indra -- the war God
  9. Soma -- the God of speech, deity of soma creeper
  10. Ushas -- the Goddess of dawn
  11. Yama -- the God of death
  12. Adityas -- a group of deities, who are six in number in the Rig Veda, eight in most of the Brahmanas and twelve in the Satapatha Brahmana
  13. Aswini -- twin Deities
  14. Rudras -- eight in number
  15. Vasus -- eight in number
  16. Visvedevas -- ten in number
  17. Nakshatra -- The Constellations or stars
  18. Space -- Antariksha
  19. Sky -- Dyaus

I have listed few of the gods above. There is god for every need so if I need something I should pray to a specific god. Why not to worship the only one true living God who is capable of doing anything? Therefore, I believe in the only true living God because
Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. (Jeremiah 32:17)
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  orthodoxy Sun 09 Dec 2012, 3:39 pm

Waqar Daniel wrote:
Orthodoxy wrote:Yes my mother and father are animals they created me, in a sense they could be considered my gods
Your parents never created you, they produced you so they cannot be god(s). Likewise, no scientist ever invented anything. They explored what God had created in the beginning.

How can eye-witness account be rhetorical? All Judges consider eye-witness accounts to be the only reliable source of evidence.

What is worship? - Grammatically, worship can be either a verb or noun. According to Webster's Dictionary, its verb form includes such synonyms as "esteem," "exalt," "revere," "glorify" and "respect." As a noun, it can encompass adoration, veneration, devotion, supplication and invocation. Its actual definition, though, is "reverence, honor or homage paid to God; ceremonies or services expressing such reverence." Worship thus includes both an attitude and the actions that accompany and are motivated by it. Now where is God becoming selfish when we worship Him?

Yes I am imperfect and therefore, not to make a serious mistake,
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Dear Friend, one thing is noteworthy and this I am saying just for the sake of discussion. Even if, there is no God and all my efforts become unfruitful in the end - What harm have I done to myself? After all, No God therefore NO JUDGEMENT.

Now if I am on the right path and there is God, what good you will do in rejecting Him all your life?

We as Christians do not live for this world but for the world hereafter and we strive for this all our lives.

Now coming back to your question

God bless you
I wasn't talking about the eye-witness account, you idiot. I was talking about the questions, they're rhetorical.

Define create:
Bring something into existence

My parents brought me into existence therefore they created me. They're my gods.
You're deluded if you think eye-witness to be the ONLY reliable source of evidence. The mind is susceptible to many hallucinations and errors on how we perceive the world.

Your replies are filled with absolute drivel. There is no evidence for the existence of a god, you're dedicating your entire life to something with blind faith, that's absurd. I care about the truth and not what is comforting.
orthodoxy
orthodoxy
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Why Christianity? Empty Why Christianity

Post  Irv Everett Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:29 pm

Paul writes in Acts 17:22-34; Him declare I unto you. Paul is speaking to the Athenians about their altar with the inscription “To the Unknown God”; which they ignorantly worship and in his address he urges them to seek the Lord. Understand that all of us have sinned (Romans 3:23) and the penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23). As you can see, we owe a debt. But here is the good news, God so loved the world that he sent he only begotten son to pay our debt (John 3:16). While we were sinners God commanded his love toward us (Romans 5:Cool and Christ died for us. That means that Christ died for you. He gave himself so you did not have to. The Bible says that who so ever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13); that means you, me, anybody! So what do we have to do to receive this free gift from God? If we confess with our mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in our hearts that God raised him from the dead we shall be saved (Romans 10:9).

As a disciple of Jesus Christ my job is to bear witness to the truth in word and deed. Specifically, the saving acts of God which is solely due to Christ’ death on the cross and Christ’ resurrection to reconcile our relationships with God. I’m commissioned by Jesus Christ to step out in faith and spread the Good News. Since you are aware of God’s free gift of salvation and of Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior; you can not use ignorance as an excuse in your defense. Ignorance will not hold water the day you stand before the Lord. You have been told that God offers new life and forgiveness of sin through Christ Jesus. Jesus is who He claims to be and He proved this by fulfilling prophesy and rising from the dead. There is overwhelming evidence given by the scientific, historical and prophetic communities, that God exists and Christianity to be the only true religion. But only God’s Spirit can convince some one to believe.

Thank you for visiting our web site; Blessings to you from God the Father, Irv
Irv Everett
Irv Everett
VIP

Male

Hobbies : Loving my wife, son and grandbabies; Praising the Lord for HIS mercy and grace!

Back to top Go down

Post  orthodoxy Thu 13 Dec 2012, 7:32 pm

Irv Everett wrote:Paul writes in Acts 17:22-34; Him declare I unto you. Paul is speaking to the Athenians about their altar with the inscription “To the Unknown God”; which they ignorantly worship and in his address he urges them to seek the Lord. Understand that all of us have sinned (Romans 3:23) and the penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23). As you can see, we owe a debt. But here is the good news, God so loved the world that he sent he only begotten son to pay our debt (John 3:16). While we were sinners God commanded his love toward us (Romans 5:Cool and Christ died for us. That means that Christ died for you. He gave himself so you did not have to. The Bible says that who so ever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13); that means you, me, anybody! So what do we have to do to receive this free gift from God? If we confess with our mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in our hearts that God raised him from the dead we shall be saved (Romans 10:9).

As a disciple of Jesus Christ my job is to bear witness to the truth in word and deed. Specifically, the saving acts of God which is solely due to Christ’ death on the cross and Christ’ resurrection to reconcile our relationships with God. I’m commissioned by Jesus Christ to step out in faith and spread the Good News. Since you are aware of God’s free gift of salvation and of Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior; you can not use ignorance as an excuse in your defense. Ignorance will not hold water the day you stand before the Lord. You have been told that God offers new life and forgiveness of sin through Christ Jesus. Jesus is who He claims to be and He proved this by fulfilling prophesy and rising from the dead. There is overwhelming evidence given by the scientific, historical and prophetic communities, that God exists and Christianity to be the only true religion. But only God’s Spirit can convince some one to believe.

Thank you for visiting our web site; Blessings to you from God the Father, Irv
There is no real scientific data proving the existence of god, what a stupid thing to say.
Once again, why must you fill your replies with drivel from the bible? It's irrelevant, if you believe in Christianity only because Jesus was a good guy and God is loving then you're believing in it because you think the morals are right not because it's true.

orthodoxy
orthodoxy
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 14 Dec 2012, 4:56 am

Orthodoxy wrote:Your replies are filled with absolute drivel
When people like you who reject God and raise objections on God's existence, my faith in God grows deeper because I see His words in action and guess what they are true too.
Fools say to themselves, "There is no God." They are corrupt and commit evil deeds; not one of them practices what is good. (Psalms 14:1)
Definition of CREATE:
  1. to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes.
  2. to evolve from one's own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention
Reference: Dictionary.com

See, again with your inferior knowledge you cannot stand before God because your reasoning is childish.
So God created mankind in his own image; in his own image God created them; he created them male and female. (Genesis 1:27)
Who created your parents? It was God.
God blessed these humans by saying to them, "Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it! Be masters over the fish in the ocean, the birds that fly, and every living thing that crawls on the earth!" (Genesis 1:28)
How you came into this world? God blessed your parents to be fruitful and multiply. So your parents never created you, they just followed God and accepted His blessing.

Becoming one with Devil

I guess you must have heard the story of Eve when she became one with devil to seek equality with God. So you are same like her. By denying the existence of God you try to become god of your own life.

My Question
If there is no God, then why are you discussing Him? What is the point in discussing God when He does not exist? Are you trying to justify believing in Nothing
G. K. Chesterton wrote:If there were no God, there would be no Atheists.

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ID Fri 14 Dec 2012, 5:17 am

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." (Thomas Jefferson)
Your goal of life is what - To reject God? This screams loudly your wrong mental attitude.

ID
VIP

Male

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristianLady Fri 14 Dec 2012, 5:27 am

A word of wisdom for from the maker of wisdom: "“But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind. Does not the ear test words as the palate tastes food? ..." (Job 12:7-25)
ChristianLady
ChristianLady
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Irv Everett Fri 14 Dec 2012, 7:19 pm

I find it very funny that you would use words like stupid and idiot.
Have you never heard of the Laws of Physics or the 1st Law of Thermodynamics? It has to do with matter and energy. Matter and energy can not be created from nothingness. So where did all the matter and energy come from? If science is all there is then there is no God, then the 1st Law of Thermodynamics rules and therefore it would be impossible to have matter and energy in existence right now. Stupid and idiot, you said. If you open your eyes and see matter and you experience energy; what you see is impossible according to the known Laws of science if there is no God. So science itself says there must be a God. And we here at this site are His witnesses.
You are always mouthing about the use of Scripture; maybe you should read the Bible and compare its facts to the ones found in science books. The Bible records facts hundreds and thousands of years before they were recorded elsewhere; paleontology, astronomy, meteorology, biology, anthropology, hydrology, geology, and physics.
For instance, early science said the Earth was flat and then later recanted to sphere.
Isaiah 40:22 – the Earth is a sphere.
Jeremiah 33:22 innumerable stars,
Job 26:7 free float of Earth in space,
Job 38:19, 20 light moves,
Job 28:25 air has weight,
1 Corinthians 15:41 each star is different,
Job 38:16 the ocean contains springs
Leviticus 17:11 blood is the source of life and health,
These are just a few; and I haven’t even touched on ancient history or prophesy. Christianity is not a blind faith; it is the only religion that can prove itself, and a main source of that proof is the Bible. Stupid and idiot, you said.
Irv Everett
Irv Everett
VIP

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 15 Dec 2012, 7:05 am

Dear Friend, I have posted a new thread for you or your friends to answer. You can click the link and post your answers there.

Questions for Atheists to Answer
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down