Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray for our Daughter and Us.

Go down

Pray for our Daughter and Us. Empty Pray for our Daughter and Us.

Post  VickyL Wed 13 Mar 2013, 8:00 pm

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ:

We ask that you join us in prayer for our 26 year old daughter, her father and I seeking God's will in this situation.

Last April my daughter was arrested for the 4th time for DUI (DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL). The most horrible part of this last incident was that her boyfriend was killed immediately at the scene - thrown from the vehicle. The were both drunk. He started to drive then pulled over to the side of the road and my daughter replaced him in the driver's seat. She broke her neck in the process which could have killed her at the accident too.

She has been in our Metro Jail since last August (2012). She mailed us a letter stating she needs us in court. She has a very good chance of going to prison. Her Father and I cannot go to court because of our multiple disabilities. I know she will never forgive us for this even though she knows of our problems.

I just pray & hope you will too, for God's perfect will and His plan for the 3 of us.

Thank you all!
VickyL
VickyL
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 1
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Warning : Pray for our Daughter and Us. 110

Back to top Go down