Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing

Go down

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing Empty Prevailing Prayer- Blessing

Post  fennywest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:53 pm

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing

In this Month of Blessing...

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing CG7A

In this month of blessing, I thank You my Father in heaven for what you have done for me. I praise you for the finished work on Calvary’s cross. (John19:30 Deut28:1-14)

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing Crossingoftheredsea1

I am blessed and highly favoured. I am walking in victory and not in defeat. I am above only and not under, God is the strength of my life He puts me over. He has given His angels charge over me. Whatever I lay my hands to do prospers to the glory of God. God has given me the New Covenant established on better promises. I walk in it and it propels, and promotes band prospers me.

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing 2081-2

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing Sunset
Thank You for blessing me with every spiritual blessing s in heavenly places. Thank you for choosing me out of darkness and translated in me into your marvellous light. I bless you and praise you that I have passed from death unto life; the old has gone and the new has come. Thank you that my name is written in the Lamb’s Book of life.( Eph1:3, 2Cor5:17)
Prevailing Prayer- Blessing CGCC

I am blessed because You have made me a partaker of the divine nature and Abraham’s blessing are mine. You have given me authority over all the power of the enemy. You fight my battles daily. Thanks be to God who always causes me to triumph. I am blessed in my going out and in my coming in, no weapon fashioned or contrived against me prospers. You daily load me with benefits to enjoyed; satisfy my mouth with good things, renew my youth like the eagle’s, crowned me with love and compassion, redeemed my life from destruction; you have forgiven me all my sins; as far as the east is from the west so far have you removed my transgression from me and as high as the heavens are above the earth so great is your love towards me. You have given me all that pertain to life and godliness through my knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am above and not under. You made me a partaker of the divine nature by giving exceedingly great and precious promises. (2Cor2:14, Ps107:1-3,Ps103:1-5,Luke10:19, Isa54:17,Ps103:11-12)
Prevailing Prayer- Blessing CGB8-1
I give You glory mighty God because I am blessed with your Holy Spirit- the Spirit of truth, spirit of life, my Standby, my counsellor, my Strengthener, Teacher, Guide and Comforter. He guides me into all truth. He illuminates my mind; enlightens the eyes of my spiritual understanding to know the hope of my calling, the height and depth of your love for me and He intercedes for me according to your perfect will. I am blessed because you r Holy Spirit shows me things to come and prays for me according to the perfect will of God.(John14:16-17, John16:13-15, Rom8:26,Eph1:17-19)

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing CGA2-1
I am blessed because of your powerful, dynamic, razor sharp word in me. It is a light to my path and a lamp unto my feet. It is even medicine to my body. Therefore i desire it more than my daily food like Job. Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor seats in the seat of God mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord and on His law he meditates day and night. For he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth his fruit in due season. His leaves also shall not wither and whatever he does shall prosper. (Ps1:1-3 Heb4:12, Prov4:22-24, Ps119:105,130,165)

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing CG29-2

Thank You Father that Jesus did not just die, but He rose again from the dead on the third day. Therefore every dead dream in my life shall be resurrected to the glory of God. I shall fulfil vision, enter that promised land flowing with milk and honey , regardless of the giants. Every giant and goliath shall be bread to me. If the Lord delights in me, he will bring me into the Land. If God be for me, who can be against me? Therefore neither death, nor life nor principalities nor powers impending or threatening, nor things to come nor height nor depth; nothing shall by any means separate me from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. In all these things I am more than a conqueror. (Rom8:37-39, John11, 20, Num14, Jos1)
Prevailing Prayer- Blessing CG87-1

I am blessed because I can come boldly into your presence without any protocol. It was you who said: Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace to obtain mercy and help in time of need. You said, ‘Call upon Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you know not yet of. You said he shall call upon me and i will answer him. i will be with him in trouble. I will rescue him and deliver him. You said call upon me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you and you will glorify me. Ask of me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, the uttermost part of the earth for your possession.
( Eph2:13,-3:12, Ps50:15,Ps91:15,Jer.3:3 Heb4:16)

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing CGC6

I am blessed in my finances because silver and gold belong to you; the earth in all its fullness belongs to You. And I belong to you. No good thing will you withhold from those who walk uprightly. You are no man’s debtor. Those who sow bountifully will also reap bountifully. Those who give shall be given, good measure, pressed down and running over. It was you who promised those who tithe, that You will open the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon them such that there will not be room enough to contain it. You are not a man that you should lie. I thank you that I my need shall be met according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. For even though He was rich, He became poor, that I through His poverty might become rich. Thank You, my Father that you delight in the prosperity of your servant. You preside so you will provide. Jehovah Jireh! (Gen22, Mal3:10-12,Ps68:19, Num23:19,Phil4:19,Ps23:1,5,2Cor8:9),

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing DavidGoliath

I am blessed in my security because he who dwells in the secret peace of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord He is my Refuge and my fortress, My God in Whom I trust. Surely He will save me from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. A thousand may fall at my right hand, ten thousand at my left, but the evil will not come near me. Only with my eye will I see the punishment of the wicked. Jesus is my peace. Salvation belongs to the Lord. The battle is not mine; no weapon forge against me prospers. Every tongue that condemns I will show to be in the wrong. God is my refuge and my ever present help. I am putting on the whole armour of God and the every plan of the enemy shall be annulled. Every Goliath will bite the dust as in the day of David. By the grace of God I will use Goliath’s weapon to cut off his head. God will fight for me and I will hold my peace.(Ps91,Ps46, 1Sam17, Eph6:10-18)

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing ChristStillsStorms

I am blessed in my mind because I have the mind of Christ. I think God’s thoughts- whatsoever is pure, just, true, honest, admirable, praise worthy. I mind my mind. I refused to be conformed to the pattern of this world but I am transformed by the renewing of my mind and follow after what is that good acceptable and perfect will of God for my life. God’s word is my command. God’s word determines with finality all my decisions. I think possibility because my God is able to do exceeding abundantly far above what i am able to think, imagine or even dream of. All things are possible to those who believe. If God said, it, I believe it and that settles it. I see beyond the seen. I see through God’s eyes. Eyes has not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love Him. All things work together for good for those who are the called according to His purpose. (Phil4:8, Rom8:28, 1Cor2:9)

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing CGB8-1

I am blessed in my relationships. They will be ordered of You. Divine direction attends my partnerships in business, ministry, my home, my wife and in my relationship with my friends and the Body of Christ. There shall be no unholy alliance. The steps of a good man are ordered of the Lord. You will instruct me in the way I should go. You will guide me with your eyes. My children will be taught of you and they shall be signs and wonders in the earth. I shall find my place in your Body and make a contribution of eternal quality, fulfilling my vision, in Jesus Name. You will build your Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Prevailing Prayer- Blessing MsoB9337-1
I am blessed with a creative mind like Bezalel. That is the divine nature- being a solution centre, seeing solution for problem, seeing opportunities in disappointments and problems. Thank you for igniting my creative genius even right now as I come into your presence. Make me a Solution Centre in my generation. Thank you for new products and services that I will bring into being as I wait on you. Thank You for intellectual property that will come. Thank you for a legacy that will trumpet your glory long after I am gone. Thank You for patents that shall come from my creativity and innovation. Thank You for divine partnership for increase and the enlargement of my coast to the glory of God and the extension of the Kingdom of God. I am blessed and highly favoured. Thank You for inspiration for generations, and Good Success Ministry. What you have commanded, no foe can countermand. You have the final word. Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the end, the First and the Last. He declares the end from the beginning.
( 2Pet1:3-4, Ex31,Jos 1:3,8-9 Revelation1:Cool

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing 2003758434199905296_rs1
Thank You, Lord, for the blessing I have in my body. Jesus died and was raised for my Spirit, soul and body. By His stripes I am healed. He is my Healer. He heals me of all my diseases. His word is medicine to my body. He promised to take sickness and disease away from me. He renews my strength like the eagle’s. Revival is in my spirit, soul and body. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. No encroachment or trespass is allowed in Jesus Name. Every organ, and system in my body shall work to the perfect God ordained them, in Jesus Name. I forbid any malfunction, now! I command conformity to the will of God. Healing is the bread of the children of God and I am a child of God. Sickness has no part with me in Jesus name.
1Cor6:16-19,2Cor6:16, Isa53:4,Matt8:16, 1Pet2:24,Ex23:25,26,Ps103:3,Isa40:31)
Jesus Christ was anointed with the Holy Ghost and with power and He went about doing god- healing all those that were oppressed of the devil, for God was with Him. That same anointing rest upon me even Now! ( Acts10:38)

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing Rapture1caughtup

I am blessed because heaven is my home. I am a citizen of heaven. My name is written in the Lamb’s Book of life. i am just a traveller, a visitor, an actor a sojourner on this stage, your representative, your hands and your feet, a priest of God. help me, Lord to live with eternity in view. Thank you Lord that this good work you have begun in me, You will bring to a glorious finale, in Jesus name. That which is committed into Your hands you are able to keep and present faultless before the presence of Your glory with exceeding great joy. (Phil3:20, John14:1-3,2Cor5:8,1Thess4:16-18)
Prevailing Prayer- Blessing DrdaleRobbinspowerofpraiseWorship
10 : " Blessed are You, LORD God of Israel, our Father, forever and ever.
11 Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, And You are exalted as head over all.
12 Both riches and honor come from You, And You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great And to give strength to all.
13 " Now therefore, our God, We thank You And praise Your glorious name.1Chro29:10-13

Prevailing Prayer- Blessing AbrahamIsaac2
This prayer is recorded and can be yours if you will support the work of the Lord’s through inspiration4generations. .
Remain blessed as you honour the Lord. Contact me if you if you are so divinely directed.

http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/prevailing-prayer-blessing/
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Prevailing Prayer- Blessing 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down