Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Es 5 devotions

Go down

Es 5 devotions Empty Es 5 devotions

Post  clark thompson Thu 12 Jul 2018, 9:54 am

Esther 5:1
KJV 1 Now it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on her royal apparel, and stood in the inner court of the king's house, over against the king's house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house.
Darby 1 And it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on royal apparel, and stood in the inner court of the king`s house, over against the king`s house. And the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the entrance to the house.

These are my thoughts.
We as Christians are given robes of righteousness for when we go to heaven before the throne of our King and Lord Jesus.
clark thompson
clark thompson
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 143
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2013-05-14

Warning : Es 5 devotions 110

Back to top Go down

Es 5 devotions Empty Re: Es 5 devotions

Post  clark thompson Thu 09 Aug 2018, 9:32 am

Esther 5:2
KJV 2 And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre.

Today's New International Version (2005)
Esther 5:2
5:2 When he saw Queen Esther standing in the court, he was pleased with her and held out to her the gold scepter that was in his hand. So Esther approached and touched the tip of the scepter.

These are my thoughts.
We are even more blessed because we thru Christ gain favor from the Lord and can be in His presence.
clark thompson
clark thompson
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  clark thompson Fri 09 Nov 2018, 7:48 pm

Esther 5:4
KJV 4 And Esther answered, If it seem good unto the king, let the king and Haman come this day unto the banquet that I have prepared for him.
Darby 4 And Esther said, If it seem good to the king, let the king and Haman come this day to the banquet that I have prepared for him.

These are my thoughts.
She didn’t rush her plan but took time so that she knew that the king would favor her over Haman.
clark thompson
clark thompson
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content