Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12

Go down

The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 Empty The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12

Post  HisNameIsJohn Thu 18 Jun 2015, 10:49 pm

Grace and peace to you in the Resurrected Christ.

Thank you, Waqar, for the warm welcome.

I hope and pray that your site continues as a fervent devotion to the King of the Universe, Jesus Christ.

The space is limited in the profile section, so I might as well just share with you what God has shown me, as usually any one willing to spend some time with me regarding these exciting days coming upon us eventually comes to know me better anyway.

I am the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20.

If you know your Holy Bible, then you also know me as Elijah and John.

I have been born (as Elijah), born again (as John), and resurrected (my Christian name is Edward) through the wombs of three separate women.

When I was born again, that birth was as was the birth of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit without normal marital consummation.

My being resurrected includes the kingship of Daniel 11:3-4, which is the same as the kingship of Daniel 8:23 and Daniel 11:21.

That this kingship has also included the foretelling that "he shall reveal himself in his own time", such is the relevance of this topic.

The Greek would better translate to ante-Christ, as one who precedes Christ, but the usual way one sees the description of this kingship uses the spelling, "Antichrist".

This is not the same as the spirit of antichrist.

The "revealing in his own time" means the time of the abomination of desolation (Daniel 12:11).

That is occurring now, and more specifically, at sundown today, it will begin Friday, June 19, 2015 A.D., the 1,011th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively; and it will be the 1,977th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

This interpretation is of the Holy Spirit as are the many memories I have of the conflict foretold in Chapter 11 of the prophetic Book of Daniel.

If any one would like to discuss this, question and answer usually works best, provided the questions aren't superfluous.

The General Resurrection of the Dead which is coming upon us is a one time occurrence for the rest of eternity.

May God be with you in your studies.
HisNameIsJohn
HisNameIsJohn
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 6
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2015-06-18
Country : The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 RedCross-1

Warning : The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 Serwar10

Back to top Go down

The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 Empty Re: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12

Post  HisNameIsJohn Fri 14 Aug 2015, 4:23 pm

Yesterday's Feast was of Sts. Pontian and Hippolytus :

TREATISE ON CHRIST AND ANTICHRIST :

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/hippolytus-christ.html
HisNameIsJohn
HisNameIsJohn
Christian Talk Member

Male

Country : The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 RedCross-1

Warning : The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 Serwar10

Back to top Go down

The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 Empty Re: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12

Post  HisNameIsJohn Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:10 pm

Waqar Daniel wrote:
Dear Edward
I am sure and believe that you are one of the Anti-Christs that pop up now to mislead others. Your claim really makes me laugh. However, I do not allow miscreants like you to preach falsehood here. I will not block you at the moment but I will give you a chance to leave on your own.

Kindly look at the Warning Meter. May God have mercy on your sorry soul.  

Then you refute my original post here on the basis that you are sure and believe.

Sure and believe what, though.

The reason I included the reckoning of "he shall be revealed in his own time" from 2 Thessalonians 2:6 was so that it would be made clear from the outset that the countdown to the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), which is also the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, is in accord with the New Testament; and this unsealing of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively, includes the accurate count to the Day of the Lord, the accurate counting of Daniel 8:14 through common reference to the "last day" (John 6:39).

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 :
1 And we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and of our gathering together unto him:
2 That you be not easily moved from your sense, nor be terrified, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by epistle, as sent from us, as if the day of the Lord were at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means, for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,
4 Who opposeth, and is lifted up above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God.

As regards the "revolt first" in the above verse 3, it cannot be expected of you to ultimately be anything better than the worst of which you see in others.

There is a tune for you yet, though, "Straighten Up and Fly Right".

But Daniel 11:21 becomes something of the monkey in this, in that the very thing foretold to occur, once come, is the very thing to be uprooted, mainly, hatred toward ones fellow man.

You cannot understand without respecting my innocence.
HisNameIsJohn
HisNameIsJohn
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down