Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRAYER: Deliverance from Demons

Go down

PRAYER: Deliverance from Demons Empty PRAYER: Deliverance from Demons

Post  blessed4ever Sat 01 Mar 2008, 10:12 pm

Jesus, I come to you as my deliverer. I believe that You are the Son of God, that You died for me and rose again. I confess You as Lord and renounce all influences of Satan in my life. Lord, you know the demons that oppress me, that harrass me, that entice me, that enslave me. I confess all my sins to you. (You must name them out loud before God). I repent of (turn away from) all my sins. I renounce any form of the occult or idolatry in my life or in the life of my ancestors (Name them to the extent of your knowledge of it). I forgive anyone who has ever hurt me in any way and I let go of any bitterness or resentment. (Name any such people whom you associate with personal pain and forgive them by name). I believe I am saved by the blood of Jesus and Satan has no further legal rights to my spirit, soul, mind or body. Through the blood of Jesus I am justified, just as if I never sinned. Through the blood of Jesus I am sanctified, set apart to God. Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.

Jesus you said whoever calls upon the name of the Lord SHALL be delivered. I call upon you. Deliver me!

Now in the name of Jesus Christ I bind every evil spirit in or around my life. In the name of Jesus I command you to get out and leave me alone. Go in Jesus' name!
blessed4ever
blessed4ever
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 55
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : PRAYER: Deliverance from Demons 110

Back to top Go down