Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are so Special and Priceless

2 posters

Go down

You are so Special and Priceless Empty You are so Special and Priceless

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 18 Oct 2008, 5:49 am

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son so that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, who would like this $20 bill? Hands started going up. He said, I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this. He proceeded to crumple the dollar bill up. He then asked, who still wants it? Still the hands were up in the air. Well, he replied, what if I do this? And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty.

Now who still wants it? Still the hands went into the air. My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It is still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless.

But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value: dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE. You are special - Don't ever forget it.

I do not know the source as this was emailed to me.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : You are so Special and Priceless 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You are so Special and Priceless Empty Re: You are so Special and Priceless

Post  Common Sat 18 Oct 2008, 10:47 pm

This is a lovely story.
Common
Common
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Female

Number of posts : 70
Profession : CSP in-training
Hobbies : Learning, Bible Study, Reading; Dancing? ;)
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Warning : You are so Special and Priceless 110

Back to top Go down