Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessed to be a Blessing

Go down

Blessed to be a Blessing Empty Blessed to be a Blessing

Post  Fenny West Wed 24 Dec 2008, 12:49 am

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, will abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.
Surely, He will save me from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. His faithfulness will be my shield and my rampart. I will not be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day nor the destruction that wastes a mid-day.
He will cover me with His feathers and under His wings and protective cover I will find refuge.
A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but the evil will not come near me. Only with my eyes will I see the punishmnent of the wicked.

Because I have made the Lord my refuge, no harm will befall me. No disaster will come near my dwelling.

For, He has given his angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways of obedience. They will lift me up with their hands and so that I do not strike my foot against a stone.

Lord God almighty, because I love You, You said You will honour me. You will lift me up because I acknowledge your name. You said when I call upon You, You will answer me. You will be with me in trouble. You will rescue me. You promised to satisfy me with long life and show me your salvation.

(Ps91 applied)

Lord, I acknowledge Your matchless, glorious, powerful Name above every other name. At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow; of things in heaven, of things on this earth, of things underneath this earth. Your Name is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and are saved. There is no other name given under heaven through which we can be saved. At the name of Jesus demons tremble I hide in the strong tower of your Name.
I call upon You, Jehovah Jireh, supplier of all my needs. You are my Shepherd and I shall not want. You will daily load me with benefits to enjoy.
You will lead me to green pastures and my promised land.
David said, ‘I was young, but now I am old yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging for bread.’ I shall not beg for bread. You will satisfy my mouth with good things.

I call upon you, Elshaddai, the God who is more than enough. I call upon You Jehovah Nissi, the victorious banner, rout my spiritual enemies.

I call upon you Jehovah Shalom- Prince of Peace, grant me peace that transcends all understanding- peace in the midst of any storm. Jesus is my peace.

I call upon you Jehovah Tsidkenu –my righteousness. My righteousness is of You. Thank You for the breastplate of right-standing with you. For Jesus who knew no sin was made to be sin that I might become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Lead me, Lord, in the pathway of righteousness for your Name’s sake.

Thank You, Lord, that my life is hidden in Christ in God. You are my light and my salvation. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. And every tongue that rises against me in judgement, I condemn.

My mouth shall be a river of blessing, wisdom, healing and comfort, godly counsel, in Jesus’ Name.

God is the strength of my life. He goes before me to make every crooked path straight. My life shall be a source of praise to the living God. My life shall be an aroma pleasing to the Lord.

God will satisfy me with long life that will honour Him. I look forward to a long life of productivity, creativity, increase, integrity, wisdom, generosity, innovation and leaving a legacy of generational blessing. I shall be super-abundantly blessed to be a blessing. I shall not hoard my blessing but be a distribution centre to the glory of God.

Whatever I lay my hands to do shall be blessed. Wherever the soles of my feet shall tread belong to me. I shall be blessed in my going out and in my coming in from this time forth and even for evermore.

Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : Blessed to be a Blessing 110

http://inspiration4generations.com