Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer for Spiritual Prosperity

Go down

Prayer for Spiritual Prosperity Empty Prayer for Spiritual Prosperity

Post  annlovesjesus Mon 16 Mar 2009, 7:43 pm

Thank You, Father, for your kind and generous spirit within me. Your unlimited abundance prospers and blesses my life.

Your infinite Spirit is my one source of abundance. I put my faith in You, God, knowing that You will guide and direct me in receiving all that my heart desires.

Thank You, God, for your unending wisdom and inspiration. You fill my mind with prosperous visions and ideas. Thank you for your all-knowing presence that helps me to receive the physical and spiritual prosperity that you would will for me. My life is rich and abundant in every way.

You are my one true source, dear God, and in your presence every need is met, every desire is answered. I am grateful for your overflowing love that blesses me and everyone in my life.

God, Your blessings fill my heart and mind and attract to me all good things. Through your infinite essence, I know I am always taken care of and have everything that a truly want and need.

annlovesjesus
annlovesjesus
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Warning : Prayer for Spiritual Prosperity 110

Back to top Go down