Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOB'S TRAIL- GOD'S VICTORY

Go down

JOB'S TRAIL- GOD'S VICTORY Empty JOB'S TRAIL- GOD'S VICTORY

Post  walkinginJesus Sat 18 Jul 2009, 7:16 pm

JOB'S TRAIL- GOD'S VICTORY
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence, comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro, in the earth, and from walking up and down, in it.
SATAN'S VISIT WAS NO SURPRISE AS HE IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
NEITHER WAS IT REALLY NECESSARY FOR GOD TO ASK WERE HE HAD JUST BEEN- INDEED THIS WAS A SETUP-
Isa 27:1 In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish, leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.
A SETUP TO SILENCE THIS LOUDMOUTH LEVIATHAN OR CROOKED SERPENT-
1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
WHO UNDOUBTABLY WAS MAKING QUITE A SHOW IN FRONT OF GOD’️S HOST-IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO FALL
1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
GOD GOES FISHING-
Job 41:1 Canst thou draw out4900 leviathan3882 with a hook?2443 or his tongue3956 with a cord2256 which thou lettest down?8257
INDEED GOD LET SATAN RUN HIS MOUTH TO THE POINT THAT HIS PRIDE WAS FULLY EXPOSED- THE IT WAS TIME TO BAIT THE HOOK-
Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
JOB'S NAME LITERALLY MEANS he that weeps or cries THIS WAS A MAN CHOSEN BY GOD FOR A VERY SPECIAL PURPOSE MUCH LIKE THE APOSTLE PAUL -
Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Act 9:16 For will show him how great things he must1 suffer for my name's sake.
Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for naught?
Job 1:10 Hast not thou made a hedge about him, and about1 his house, and about all tha he hath on every side?thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
Job 1:11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
SATAN IS REALLY EXCITED NOW- HE'S REALLY GOT THE LORD RIGHT WERE HE WANTS HIM RIGHT? WRONG-
Job 1:20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved1 his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshiped,
Job 1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
Job 1:22 In all3605 this2063 Job347 sinned2398 not,3808 nor3808 charged5414 God430 foolishly.8604
JOB PREFORMED HIS PROPER RITUAL , HE MOURNED AND GRIEVED - THEN HE WORSHIPED- WHAT A HEART AFTER GOD- WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THE TIME OF YOUR DEEPEST PAIN AND TESTING? WHAT WILL YOU DO IN A MINOR CRISIS? JOB WOULD INDEED BE TESTED IN MANY WAYS BUT HIS LOVE FOR GOD NEVER FALTERED- HOW ABOUT YOU- IS IT TIME TO TAKE A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO DEALING WITH LIVES TROUBLES? BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD- LET US WORSHIP OUR GOD!

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
HERE HE COMES AGAIN- IS HE SMART ENOUGH TO LEARN FROM HIS LAST MISTAKE?
Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
SATAN EXUDES PRIDE BUT JOB EXUDES HUMILITY-
LIKE A PERCH THE DEVIL JUST CANNOT RESIST BITING ON THE SAME HOOK THAT HE WAS JUST SNAGGED ON-
Job 2:4 And Satan answered the LORD and said Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
Job 2:5 But put forth thine hand now and touch his bone and his flesh and he will curse thee to thy face.
Job 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.
Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
Job 2:8 And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.
SATAN IS INDEED STEPPING UP THE PRESSURE FOR HE HAS ALREADY BEEN EMBARRASSED BY A MERE HUMAN ONCE ALREADY- BUT AS FOR JOB HE HAS BEEN HIT IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE AREA OF HIS LIFE WHAT ELSE COULD POSSIBLY BE USED AGAINST HIM?
Job 2:9 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
SATAN IS TRYING TO SOW DOUBT, UNBELIEF AND EVEN HATRED INTO JOB'S HEART- HE WILL USE ANY AND EVERY AVENUE TO GET HIS MESSAGE THRU , EVEN USING PEOPLE AROUND YOU TO DO HIS WORK- DON'T BE DISCOURAGED, DON'T GIVE UP!

"You cannot do God's work without God's power."
John R. Rice

walkinginJesus
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : JOB'S TRAIL- GOD'S VICTORY 110

Back to top Go down