Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Loving Jesus Christ - A Prayer

Go down

Dear Loving Jesus Christ - A Prayer Empty Dear Loving Jesus Christ - A Prayer

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 10 Sep 2009, 7:55 pm

My most loving, kind and merciful LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, I put my hope and trust in You as under the shadow of Your wings is my glory. In Your loving gracious kindness I find sustenance. I breathe Your love and I follow Your footsteps. I live as Your lamb that knows no other way than Yours. I am Your slave whom You have made the leader of this world. I am very valuable because You love me and You are my friend.

You have helped me when mighty waters have surrounded me. You have been my rock when I have trembled with fear of scavengers. You have held me in the palm of Your hand when I have been bereft with pain and grief.You have lifted me up in Your arms when others have ignored. You have loved me when I have felt desolate and alone. You have given me wings of glory and pride.You have given me beauty when age has approached me. You have made me what I am . And I am none other than a slave of Yours. A sheep of Your flock. Thank you LORD Jesus for the loving-kindness that You have shown towards me, in Jesus name. AMEN
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Dear Loving Jesus Christ - A Prayer 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com