Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints, Go Forth

4 posters

Go down

Saints, Go Forth Empty Saints, Go Forth

Post  fennywest Fri 23 Oct 2009, 11:06 am

Saints, Go Forth I71Saints, Go Forth J0406533Saints, Go Forth I71

Saints go forth

into the ripened field

They are white onto harvest

Time and tide of reaping

is at hand.

The day is far spent and the night comes.

What was sown in tears

shall now be reaped with joy

The word of the Lord

shall not return void.

Let down your net

O you fishers of men.

For the Spirit of the Lord

and revival is here.

Amended version of an old song

Author Unknown

Say not ye, There are four months, and then the harvest? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes, and look on the fields, for they are white already to harvest.

This is the day when the former and the latter rain shall come in the first month; when sowers will be overtaken by reapers.

For you will hear people saying, craving, yearning longing, clamouring, ‘What shall I do to be saved! , like the Phillippian Jailor.

Arise, O fishers of men and gather in the end-time bountiful harvest waiting for you.

Those who go out weeping, bearing precious seeds shall doubtless, return ,bringing back a great harvest.

Yes, in the worlds you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer because I have overcome the world. I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end of the age. Weep may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning...

Joh:4:35: Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

Mathew:9:37: Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

Luke:10:2: Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

1Jo:1:2: (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

1Jo:5:11: And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1Jo:5:13: These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1Jo:5:20: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Saints, Go Forth 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Saints, Go Forth Empty Re: Saints, Go Forth

Post  AngelicSmile Fri 23 Oct 2009, 3:53 pm

I liked the way you have used the picture with your thoughts. Very impressive song and thank you for sharing it here.
AngelicSmile
AngelicSmile
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  annlovesjesus Fri 23 Oct 2009, 3:55 pm

Ame and I am ready to go. Blessings in Jesus for a beautiful post
annlovesjesus
annlovesjesus
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kachi Fri 23 Oct 2009, 10:58 pm

Thank you and God bless you for this.We ought to know that there remaineth no time for us to play around.That illustration was a perfect one.souls are perishing by the day and we ought to do something.This is was and is still the great commission:GO YE INTO ALL THE EARTH...God help us as we get down to fulfilling his will.Amen
Kachi
Kachi
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 13
Profession : Student
Hobbies : Singing and drivihg
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down