Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sickness

2 posters

Go down

Sickness Empty Sickness

Post  Littlelamb Sat 22 May 2010, 2:45 am

I recently went to a new dr. They did blood work, female exam and took a urine sample. Changed all my meds too. The urine sample came back with blood and white blood cells up. Also, the dr. noted that I am still having problems with my sciatica. She noticed my pinky toe was bruised! Also, that now, both glands on my neck are swollen. My BP was also through the roof, and I still have water behind both ear drums, which hasn't cleared up in over a year. I know I am a mess right now, and I feel it too. The dr, sent all the tests off to a lab, and I was supposed to go back this week for all the results, but we have had five deaths (friends) , and only could attend one funeral. It's been a hectic week, too, with all that has been going on. I go for a mamogram on the 24th. I plan on making an appointment to find out all the results. Also, my hubby went to the dr, with what he thought was a sinus infection. He's had a terrible cough for about 2 years now, and it seems to be getting worse. He doesn't smoke or drink. The dr., did a full blood workup on him, and called to let us know that he has an abnormal liver test result. We don't know what this is yet, but the dr. wants to see him, next week to re-test. The dr. is hoping it was a false reading.

Needless to say, I haven't felt much like being online at all. And have been very limited when I do get online.

Please pray about all these tests that we are waiting on.
Littlelamb
Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Warning : Sickness 110

http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sickness Empty Re: Sickness

Post  WARRIOR Thu 24 Jun 2010, 3:12 pm

Yes I will pray for you and your family Little lamb. Blessings.
WARRIOR
WARRIOR
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 931
Profession : Administrative Cust Svc
Hobbies : Quilting , ride bicycle, hiking, writing.
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Warning : Sickness 110

http://anne-thewindwhispers.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

Back to top Go down