Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attend Unto The Lord Without Distraction - By Shanna George

Go down

Attend Unto The Lord Without Distraction - By Shanna George Empty Attend Unto The Lord Without Distraction - By Shanna George

Post  WARRIOR Thu 08 Jul 2010, 11:33 am

Attend Unto The Lord Without Distraction
Shanna George

Beloved Servant

Feb 28, 2010

Time is short my brethren, the Lord has been impressing upon me that we need to be focusing our whole attention on the Lord. 1 Cor 7:29-35

Putting aside all that distracts or takes you away from time in the secret place.

Our victory is in the Lord who lives in us. The closer we get the more we are able to know that as truth.

Though some are married, we need to attend to the Lord as though we are not married, because this word is passing a way. we are beginning to enter the very things the Lord has told us about would come.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. (Mathew 24:7-9)

We must stand against all opposition as we are obedient to the calling God has given us, to occupy until He comes. Being about our Father's business. We are to be overcomers.

TO THE CHURCH FROM THE LORD He that has an ear let him hear!

Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.
Rev 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Rev 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Rev 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

We were told to go into the highways and byways to compel those in the world to come in, yet the church as a whole has not fulfilled the great commission. The church has built itself into a mega-church that has taught believers to be self centered rather than dead to self and alive to God, Instead of giving Christ glory for the things done from within they glorify themselves in their works. Setting themselves in high places, taking the best seats. Where God is often used as a magic talisman to get all they can get in the world.

The time is coming when we shall be called to go outside the four walls to reach the lost, the hurting and the broken to bring the gospel of the kingdom, and to set the captives free. Going into the places where the people have not heard the name of Christ, the backwoods, the outback, the Bush where the only ones present are the needy ones and God, not getting attention of big crowds to draw in funds.

Going to places that we must lay our lives on the line, where we have to sleep and eat as those who live there do, not in fancy hotels and restaurants. Something at a cost or price as did those of the faith in Hebrews 11.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

For too long the church has been behind four walls not going out to minister the gospel to all the world, false prophets and teachers have crept in perverting the truth making merchandise of the gospel, selling the word of God for profit, prophesying for gain, and making merchandise of believers, all the while deceiving minds by deceiving spirits.

2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

The church has left the preaching of the gospel to the nations to a few sold out evangelist and ministries, building God's kingdom rather than their own. Many ministries taking the same false teachings to the world, rather than the truth Jesus Christ and the apostles taught.

The book of acts will once more come to life, as the gospel of the kingdom is spread near and far by those who have been preparing in the wilderness alone with God, who purifies the soul, those who glean from the truth of the word of God, ready to lay down our lives for the gospel, for we are dead and our life is hid with Christ we will not be concerned about big names or titles or church programs but we will be thrust out of the four walls to bring the harvest in..

The church will be everywhere the lost are, it will go through what ever it must to accomplish God's purposes on earth, even persecution for the word of God's sake, for the kingdom of God to go forth. this will be such a time of great trials and tribulation that if we did not know that Christ lives in and through us, we would not be able to stand. Having given up all for the kingdom sake, not loving our life even until death.

Going to the highways and byways compelling them to come in.

The church will be in the fields, the streets, the mountain top, by the river or where ever the Lord will lead, preaching, teaching and worshiping.

These are those who have laid their lives down for the Lord, living in the world but not of it, these will come forth after a time in the wilderness, fed by God, just as Elijah was fed by the ravens.

These are those God has been perfecting in His image, that has grown so close to the Lord knowing Him and the fellowship of His sufferings, and the power of His resurrection and have learned to walk by faith not by sight. Having laid all at the Lord's feet. Exactly as the word of God has commanded His children to walk.

When homes and possessions are removed and all is laid bare, those who trust in the Lord will remain standing, those who have built their homes upon on shifting sand will fall, and great will be their fall..

Everything will be shaken that can be shaken. God will send a fire burning the chaff, and all that is built on gold silver, precious stones wood hay and stubble will be tried by fire.

1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

There will be a preaching of the pure word of God, no more the watered down versions that pervert and turn men’s souls from the truth.

There will be signs and miracles but of God's making not man's, which is clothed in pride drawing crowds to man's person. Christ in me, the hope of glory! With men crying out for fear, of the things coming upon the earth.

We are entering a time of great loss for those who have had idols in their lives, those who put other things before God, this is a time when men must repent before it is too late.

We are to be so close to the Lord that he removes all impurities from our lives, just as the heat brings the dross in the silver to the surface so the Lord is purifying us so that we appear in His image. The closer we get the more He removes, but we must be found in Him not in the world or one foot in the world and one foot in the Lord. God is a just God, He does not bring judgment on His own that are sold out to him, but if judgment comes to the house of God first, how should we be found?

We shall see great disasters increasing more and more as the time nears, we shall be found without spot or wrinkle or any such thing. We must be found abiding in Him..

Psalm 91 says: our abiding in Him in the secret place shall be our safety during the storms and disasters ahead. Stand steadfast on these promises.

Jesus Christ, Yeshua is the hope for the nations in these days ahead, all that come to Him in repentance shall be received of Him, and His blood shall cleanse them at the cross from all sin as they lay down their lives (their old life) with Him and be buried with Him and so they shall receive His life, new life, resurrection life the old passed away the new life is in Christ.

Everyone within the sound of these words can repent of any wrong doing and lay His life down for Christ as he laid down His for us, time is short, and judgment comes to those who refuse to repent, refuse to lay down their life for Him.

Examine your life to see where you are in Christ, we shall be judged by the word of God.

Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
WARRIOR
WARRIOR
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 931
Profession : Administrative Cust Svc
Hobbies : Quilting , ride bicycle, hiking, writing.
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-03-30
Country : Attend Unto The Lord Without Distraction - By Shanna George RedCross-1

Warning : Attend Unto The Lord Without Distraction - By Shanna George 110

http://anne-thewindwhispers.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

Back to top Go down