Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acrostic -Lesson1(Christ)

Go down

Acrostic -Lesson1(Christ) Empty Acrostic -Lesson1(Christ)

Post  fennywest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 11:18 pm

Christ1
C aptain of Salvation, Chief Shepherd, Chief Corner Stone;
H ope of the World, Holy One, Head of the Church;
R edeemer, Rose of Sharon, Ransom;
I Am Image of God, Immanuel;
S in-bearer, Son of God, Shepherd, Saviour;
T ruth, Teacher, True Vine.

Christ(1)

Captain of Salvation, (Heb.2:10)
Hope of the world (Ps.39:7)
Redeemer (Isa59:20)
I Am (John8:58)
Sin-bearer (Mat1:21)
Truth (John14:6)
As the Captain of Salvation, He championed your cause and rescued you from condemnation. and the powers of darkness. He disarmed principalities and powers on your behalf, made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them even through the cross.
He is the Hope of the World, He lit the darkness that spelled doom and damnation to humankind. Against natural hope He gives supernatural hope from the God of Hope. You can trust Him regardless of your circumstances. He is reliable, stable, amiable, formidable, indomitable and exceedingly abundantly able to turn any table.
As the Redeemer, He boldly went to the slave market of sin where you were enslaved and bought you back at a great price- His precious, righteous and efficacious blood.
He is the Great I Am, and He remains the same, yesterday today and forever. He says, "I am what you want me to be to you: Healer? Saviour? Friend? God? Father? Mother? Provider? Rock? Fortress? Shield?....You name it, I Am."
As your sin-bearer, the sinless became sin that you might be made the righteousness of God in Him. “All we like sheep have sinned and gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the Lord had laid on Him the iniquity of us all” Isa53:6
Jesus, is the Truth and He speaks the Truth which nullifies the facts about you; He declares the truth that exposes the lies of the Devil and brings you from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of His marvellous light. He said, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life,” no man comes to the Father except through Him. (John 14:6)
All Hail, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God! Worship Him. Adore Him. Glorify Him.

Christ (2)
Chief Shepherd, (1Pet.5:4)
Holy One,(1Jon2:20)
Rose of Sharon, (S. of S. 2:1)
Image of God, (2Cor.4:4)
Son of God (Rom.1:4)
Teacher (John3:2)

Jesus Christ, the Chief Shepherd, is unlike the hired man that would run away in the face of danger. He stands by you through thick and thin, from the beginning to the end, even laying down his life for you. “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” (John15:13), John 10
He is the Holy One of Israel, the Holy Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world, to take a way the sin of this world, your sin and my sin. He is pure, unblemished, innocent; and what the blood bulls and goats could not do, His holy blood was able to do- reconciling you and I to the Father.
He is the sweet Rose of Sharon, come to spread His wonderful disarming endearing aroma on your stench and my stench making acceptable, the repugnant, the enemy, the beloved and friend; the pungent, a sweet fragrance.
He is the express image of God, His exact representation, the brightness of His glory
(Heb1:3) God with the fullness of God, pre-eminent, All-powerful, All-knowing, Ever –present, before al things (Col.1:15-17) immanent, invisible yet invincible, faithful and true, the Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, extra-ordinarily patient and abundant in goodness and in truth. (Ex34:6, Heb 1:3)
As God the son, He does what He sees His Father do. He was humble and obedient to the Father, laying down His glory and majesty and coming down to take a body, limiting Himself, taking our sins and dying for us. (Phil2:5-11)
He is the Master Teacher who did not teach like the Pharisees but taught as One who had authority. Demons trembled at His Word.
Acknowledge Him TODAY!

©️Fenny West2006

Christ 3

Chief Corner Stone. (1Pet.2:6)
Head of the Church; (Col.1:18)
Ransom; (1Tim2:6)
Immanuel; (Isa7:14,Mat1:23)
Shepherd, (John 10:11)
True Vine.(John15:1)

The Stone that the builders rejected became the Chief Corner stone. He came to His own but they did not receive Him. They snared at Him in His home town saying, “Is this not the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Jose sand of Judah and Simon? And are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.” (Mark6:3) in some places they said He had a demon and vilified Him. They stripped Him, like a criminal, hung him between two thieves, preferring the release of a criminal Barabbas to Him (Mtt27:26). “Crucify Him, crucify him”, they chanted. They poured scorn on Him crucified Him

But when the righteous demands of a just God had been satisfied, on the third day Jesus was raised from the dead, just like He said. He is the Head of the Church, the First Born From the Dead. He is the Bride groom of the Bride, the Church. He is Number One, towering above all, before all, all and in all. The Church is His Body and He is the Head.. He laid down His life for Her. He is coming back for a radiant, unblemished, ready- to -be -raptured Church, without spot nor wrinkles, pure and white. (Eph5:25-30) “Let us be glad and rejoice, and give the glory to honour to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb is come and the bride had made herself ready.” (Rev,19:7)

As our Ransom He took our place on the cross., paid our price, took our pain, died our death, paved the way- the New and Living Way with His blood, bridged the gap, gulf between the Father and us, reconciled us, broke down the middle wall of partition that separated us from the Father, took the punishment that brought us peace that transcends all understanding, became the scapegoat who took away our sins.

That is why He is called Immanuel, God with us .God came to man so that man may come to God. And when He was leaving He promised to send another Comforter, the Holy spirit who would take His place. So God is still with us. He remains ever-present. Reach out and touch Him with the hands of faith. (Isa7:14)

As your Shepherd, He is your provider and would lead you to green pastures where you will be fed and abundantly satisfied. He will make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert. Your barns and store-houses shall be filled. You will laugh at famine, celebrate in drought He make you a well-watered garden and will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory (Phil4:19) He is Jehovah Jireh ( Gen.22:14), The Lord, the Provider.

If you know Him as Lord and Saviour, you are part of the branch of Christ. He is the True Vine. We are he branches. Our life is in His life. That is why we must abide in Him and His word in us. Without Him we can do nothing. Without Him we are empty and useless. He desires that we bear fruit and for out fruit to remain, endure, abound to His glory. We may not like it when we’re pruned. But it is part of His divine plan to make us be more like Him and so He is more interested in our character than our comfort. Pruning can be painful but it is also gainful. (John15:1-7)

Christ (4)

Carpenter’s son (Matt13:55)
Humble (Phil2:Cool
Righteous (1sa53:11)
Invincible (Matt28:20)
S aviour;1Tim.4:10
Triumphant ( Rev 1:18)

Yes, He was the carpenter’s son and yet the Son of the Most High God. He identified with humanity in spite of His divinity. He was fully human and yet fully God. What a mystery of mysteries!

He was down to earth, although equal with god the Father, humbled Himself and took upon him a body left His seat in glory and came down. Who will go for us and He gladly responded,” Here I am, send Me” That is why we must have this same mind that He had. He said learn of me for I am meek and lowly hearted.. Take my yoke upon you. My yoke is easy and my burden is light. That was why he washed the disciples’ feet, giving them examples to follow. He associated with the despised of society, like the tax collectors and the prostitutes.(Phl2:5-10, Matt11:28-30)

Jesus Christ was righteousness personified. There was no unrighteousness in Him. “For he hath made him to be sin for us; who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” (2Cor5:21)

He is invincible, unconquerable, indomitable, has supreme all-pervading power. He speaks and it is done, commands and it comes into being. He has a name above every other name.(Phil2:5-10) There is no other name given among men, under heaven through which we can be saved. (Acts4:12) He is the Great I Am, Who is and Who is to come.(John8:58)

He is the Saviour of the World. He came to save us from our sins. He did it on the cross when the Father laid our sins on Him. We crucified Him. Our sins took Him to the cross. It was the only way to atone for our sin. It was the only way to bring about the “atonement” between us and God. And now as many as receive Him, He gives the power, the authority to become a child of God.(John1:12) What a glorious privilege!

They thought they had won when He was crucified. Satan thought He was finished. Little did they know they were playing into the hand of God, the Father. And when the righteous demands of a just God were satisfied, God raised Jesus from the dead.. He did not allow His Holy One to see decay. He dispatched an angel to roll away the stone, like Jesus commanded at the grave of Lazarus, “Roll way the stone!” And Jesus came forth. Lift up your head, O ye gates and let the King of Glory come in. Ps.24
Who is the King of glory?
The Lord High and mighty, He is the king of glory. The Lord, mighty in battle.. (Ps24)
He said, 'Behold I am He that was dead but now I am a live and alive for evermore and I hold the keys of death and hades.' (Rev.1:18): 'Grave, where is your victory? Death where is your sting. He swallowed up death in victory? (1Cor15:53-57)
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Acrostic -Lesson1(Christ) 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down