Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question about the Bible.

3 posters

Go down

Quick question about the Bible. Empty Quick question about the Bible.

Post  Where Is The Logic? Thu 29 Dec 2011, 9:53 am

Why do people believe what is said in the Bible?
Where Is The Logic?
Where Is The Logic?
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 5
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2011-12-29

Warning : Quick question about the Bible. 110

Back to top Go down

Quick question about the Bible. Empty His Word , His Voice

Post  fennywest Thu 29 Dec 2011, 1:35 pm

The Bible is the word of Go;the mind of God;the Voice of God.
It is the truth that sets free.
(John 8:32,

His word cleanses us, purifies us (John 17:17)
God does not lie. (Hebrews 6:18)

It is through believing the word of God that we are saved.(Romans 10:9-10)
With it we renew our minds ( Romanss 12:1-2)
and start thinking God's thought and become the light of the world and salt of the earth that He called us to be. (Matthew 5:13-15)
His word is medicine to our bodies and can make us well as we take it like we take medication.
God watches over His word to perform it, (fuilfil it); as we pray it and stand by it. (Proverbs4:20-22, Isaiah55:10-11)

God Magnifies His word even above His name.
2 I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

Heaven and earth will pass way but the word of God abides for ever. (Matthew24:35)
The word of God is alive, powerful, shaper than any two-edged sword. (Hebrews 4:12)
The word of God is creative, life-changing. With the Word God created ( Genesis1:1-3)

It's Spirit-breathed has life-transforming power for those who believe it and act on it.
it ignites your faith,comforts you, reassures you like no other word can.
It keeps from sin (Psalms119:9-11)
Your faith is ncreased as you listen to God's Word and believe it. (Roman10:17, 2Corinthians 5:7)

God's Word is Powerful
Heb.4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
The Holy Spirit inspired people to write the Word of God
2 Timothy 3
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
2Peter1: 21for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
Believers Are Salt and Light
Matt5
13 "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Romans 12: Living Sacrifices to God
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Matt5:18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Matt.24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Romans 10 8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."

Proverbs4:20 My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart;
22 For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.

Hebrews 617 Thus God, determining to show more abundantly to the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath,
18 that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us.
19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the
Job Cherished the Word of God
Job23:12 I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth More than my necessary food.

God's Word keeps you from sin
9 How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word.
10 With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!
11 Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Quick question about the Bible. Empty Re: Quick question about the Bible.

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 02 Feb 2012, 5:11 pm

Let me ask you a question. Why are you asking these questions? I find no logic in your questions.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Quick question about the Bible. Empty Re: Quick question about the Bible.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down