Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Scriptures on Prayer - Part III

Go down

Great Scriptures on Prayer - Part III Empty Great Scriptures on Prayer - Part III

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 05 Sep 2007, 10:33 pm

But I pray to You, O Lord, in the time of Your favor; in Your great love, O God, answer me with Your sure salvation. --Psalm 69:13

But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds. --Psalm 73:28

Then we will not turn away from You; revive us, and we will call on Your name. --Psalm 80:18

I will listen to what God the Lord will say; He promises peace to his people, His saints- but let them not return to folly. --Psalm 85:8

Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help. Listen closely to my prayer, O Lord; hear my urgent cry. --Psalm 86:1, 6

But I cry to you for help, O LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you. --Psalm 88:13

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. --Psalm 91:15

It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. --Psalm 92:1-4

Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song. For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. --Psalm 95:1-3

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for He is our God and we are the people of His pasture, the flock under His care. --Psalm 95:6-7

Moses and Aaron were among His priests, Samuel was among those who called on His name; they called on the LORD and He answered them. --Psalm 99:6

He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea. --Psalm 102:17

Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits. --Psalm 103:1-2

I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to Him, as I rejoice in the Lord. But may sinners vanish from the earth and the wicked be no more. Praise the Lord, O my soul. Praise the Lord. --Psalm 104:33-35

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the Lord or fully declare His praise? Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. --Psalm 106:1-3

In return for my friendship they accuse me, but I am a man of prayer. --Psalm 109:4

Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. --Psalm 113:2-3

I love the Lord, for He heard my voice; He heard my cry for mercy. Because He turned His ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live. --Psalm 116:1-2

Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, save me!" --Psalm 116:4

I will always obey Your law, forever and ever. I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out Your precepts. I will speak of Your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame for I delight in Your commands because I love them. --Psalm 119:44-46

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. --Psalm 119:105

Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people both now and forevermore. --Psalm 125:1-2

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever…to the One who remembered us in our low estate, His love endures forever. And freed us from our enemies, His love endures forever. --Psalm 136:1-3, 23-24 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. --Psalm 139:17-18

O LORD, I call to you; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to you. May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. --Psalm 141:1-2
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Great Scriptures on Prayer - Part III 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com