Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It’s a Spiritual Warfare

Go down

It’s a Spiritual Warfare Empty It’s a Spiritual Warfare

Post  fennywest Thu 26 Apr 2012, 11:08 pm

(Eph6:10-18)
(Under Your feet)
It’s a spiritual warfare
It’s a spiritual warfare
x2
Put the enemy
(In his proper place)
x2
His proper place
(Under your feet)
x2

Put the helmet of salvation
(It’s a spiritual warfare)
The breastplate of righteousness
( )
The shoes of the Gospel
( )
The shield of faith
( )
Take the sword of the Spirit
( )
The belt of truth
( )
Having done all saints
(stand your ground)
x4

Thank God Jesus has won
(the Victory)
Thank God Jesus has won

The victory
x2

The Victory
(at Calvary)
x2

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
Matt11:12
15 Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.
Col2:15
2Cor2:14
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
John16:33
2Cor10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints ---

©Fenny West2012
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t5576-fresh-and-flourishing#10883
http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2011/12/24/journey-of-jesus/
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : It’s a Spiritual Warfare 110