Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking Back to Look Forward Again

Go down

Looking Back to Look Forward Again Empty Looking Back to Look Forward Again

Post  fennywest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:32 am

Looking Back to Look Forward Again J0438577

Looking back to look forward
We may not know the future
But we know God, our Reward
With Him there is good in store.
Looking Back to Look Forward Again CGC6
He is Shepherd of the sheep
Who follow in obedience
He is well able to keep
Those in complete reliance.
Looking Back to Look Forward Again J04094221
My task is to look to Him
Always, despite what I see
He will fulfil what is a dream
As the Master of the Sea.
Looking Back to Look Forward Again CGCB-1

Therefore I throw fear away
And hold tightly to His word
Come what may, He is the way
And He will make good, His word.

‘We can trust our all knowing God
For the unknown future.’

“Though clouds surround the present and I do not hold what the future may hold, I have the assurance that the Shepherd will show me the way. My task is to follow Him in love and obedience, and trust each step to Him.” David Roper (Our Daily Bread)

8 Then Israel saw Joseph's sons, and said, "Who are these?"
9 Joseph said to his father, "They are my sons, whom God has given me in this place." And he said, "Please bring them to me, and I will bless them."
10 Now the eyes of Israel were dim with age, so that he could not see. Then Joseph brought them near him, and he kissed them and embraced them.
11 And Israel said to Joseph, "I had not thought to see your face; but in fact, God has also shown me your offspring!"
12 So Joseph brought them from beside his knees, and he bowed down with his face to the earth.
13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim with his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh with his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near him.
14 Then Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it on Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand on Manasseh's head, guiding his hands knowingly, for Manasseh was the firstborn.
15 And he blessed Joseph, and said: " God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, The God who has fed me all my life long to this day,
16 The Angel who has redeemed me from all evil, Bless the lads; Let my name be named upon them, And the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; And let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth." Gen.48:8-16

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t4789-looking-back-to-look-forward?highlight=looking+back+to+look+forward

©Fenny West2012
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t5576-fresh-and-flourishing#10883
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Looking Back to Look Forward Again 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com