Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am With You Always

Go down

I Am With You Always Empty I Am With You Always

Post  fennywest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 4:16 pm

I Am With You Always

$I I Am With You Always IamwithYoualways_zpse74d0f71

I am with you always
I mean all of your days
In spite of what you see
Be still, believe in me.

Your ever-present Lord
That’s Me as per My Word
Know, I will protect you
And will provide for you.

Angels are around you
They’re there to fight for you.
Hold tight to what I say
And let it light your way.

I’m Jehovah Shammah
Alpha and Omega
Beginning and the End
And your friend to the end.

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Josh1:9

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. Matt28:18-20

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.
Ps23:4-6

1 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O ..., And He who formed you, O ...: " Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. Isa43:1-2
1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
Ps46:1-2

©Fenny West2012
http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/olympic-series-the-race-of-grace-1-preparation/
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : I Am With You Always 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: