Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 9:11-12

Go down

John 9:11-12 Empty John 9:11-12

Post  clark thompson Sun 08 Dec 2013, 2:59 am

King James Version (KJV)

11 He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.

12 Then said they unto him, Where is he? He said, I know not.

Revised Standard Version (RSV)

11 He answered, “The man called Jesus made clay and anointed my eyes and said to me, ‘Go to Silo′am and wash’; so I went and washed and received my sight.” 12 They said to him, “Where is he?” He said, “I do not know.”

Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright © 1946, 1952, and 1971 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

11 All of us believers have a testimony of what Christ did for us. This man shares his, we should not be afraid to share ours. This man follow God by follow His word. We as believers after coming to Him are to continue our testimony of how we followed Him to do something. Our testimony does not end with coming to Him but ends when we go to Him.

12 The blind man had not yet accepted Jesus as Lord but knew He had power. When we share our testimony there may be those who doubt what happened to us and others who want a second opinion or others to cause try to cause trouble because of our past but there will those who support us and those we can trust.
clark thompson
clark thompson
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 143
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2013-05-14

Warning : John 9:11-12 110

Back to top Go down