Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People do not want to live Holy, Why?

2 posters

Go down

People do not want to live Holy, Why? Empty People do not want to live Holy, Why?

Post  Guest Fri 30 Nov 2007, 3:53 pm

MY husband has posted his letter on not once save always saved. The Aministrator of that forum believes in once save always saved and so does the people in that forum so I wrote to them this..........Hi all the people who believe in once save always saved,
when a backslider goes back, he or she is like the dog who returns to it's own
vomit. You see in the scriptures what God said about sinning all over the
place. Yet when you come across them you ignore them, or try to justified them
in your hearts, so that you can live like the devil and still think you will
make it to heaven. Wrong! The Bible does not contradict itself, you do that.
God tells you to be Holy or at least be struggling with sin so you can make it
to heaven. Humble yourselves before the mighty hand of Yahweh and He will exalt
you. You see it written everywhere from the Old Testament to the New. Yet you
say in your hearts I am saved, you think that just because you are saved, that
gives you a license to sin so! I live like a queen and feel so secure in this
lie, which cames out from the pit of Hell. You think you do not need to carry a
cross. My husband went easy on all of you, and don’t give me that other lie,
that than you were never saved at all. You are really pleasing Satan, by
telling him that he has more power than God does. You who make the word of God
powerless. You give us a few verses about how there is no condemnation to those
who are in Christ Jesus, but you leave out who walk not after the flesh but
after the Spirit. Also no one shall pluck you out of my hand. As long as you
stay with Him remember you have a free will you can serve Him for a while like
Judas did and than turn your back on Him and loose your own soul. Now, I know we
are under grace but God has a point of no return as with Judas. Always we see In
the History of His Word where He will not tolerate you anymore. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands
of Yahweh. He said work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. So your
not so hot now are you. WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION,-- AGAIN WORK OUT YOUR OWN
SALVATION. Are you a puppet? I’m not, I have the will to serve Him or not to
serve Him, I am not a vegetable! Jesus
said after the Holy Ghost comes upon you, you shall receive Power from on high.
In My Name, you shall cast out devils. Satan who is a snake with all his
cohorts that tell the naïve people already laden with sins, that you are
eternally secure. God’s word has won this battle, not one of you eternally
secure preachers will ever enter into His rest.
You will forever be
learning but never come to the understanding of Yahweh’s word. Also! I am not
under the Law but the under grace, the Almighty reveals to me when I have sin
by His Spirit and By His word, so that I must repent all the time and make a
effort not to sin. God please open the eyes of these precious people, who are
being deceived, and close the eyes of the ones who do see but will not
recognized their sin because it means tolerance, to keep on sinning, that would
mean more flocks in their churches and more money in their pockets. May they
fall on their faces and plead for your forgiveness. I know you are going to
kick me out of your forum, but I have stated our case, with plenty of proof. Do
you believe God has you as a puppet on a string. Now it is up to the wise to
open their eyes or at least ask Yahweh—God, to open them for you. After all
this proof we have given you, it is up to you, the wise ones to live by the words,
Be Holy For I am Holy, or live defeated the rest of your lives. The road is a
hard road but it is God’s road! Just fallow the Holy Spirit, and the Word. I
know I am under a warning and I don’t care about me but I do care for all the
Christians and non-Christians who are joined in this web site. I will not
refrain from the truth. We must be victorious if we are to inter into God’s
Kingdom. { Nothing evil will be permitted in it--no one immoral or
dishonest--but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.}
Revelation 21:27 Jesus says the gate to eternal life is narrow and few will
inter it, I know there are very few scriptures that would appear to be seen as
you say, but God is not two ways, He is only one way. He would not ask us to be
Holy if it were not possible. So you need to strive to be Holy. And get out of
your comfort Zone. God has no tolerance for sin. If you kick me out for this,
that is because you do not want for the people to know the truth bout God’s
Word. I will not give up on telling the truth. Words to live by-- To whom truth
is given if they do not want to accept them, than no truth will suffice them!
God’s word wins, you loose? Anastasia Martone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

People do not want to live Holy, Why? Empty Re: People do not want to live Holy, Why?

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:32 pm

Wow! Anastasia, you must have blew them off. You need to calm down and have a drink of cold water. You can agree and disagree to many philosophies and people like to hide their sins or I will use the words of Bible "cover their sins". It is not easy debate "once saved always saved", however, I always use Bible to answer this. From the beginning God (Heavenly Father) had a will manifested for us because He wanted to be with us forever and ever.

I am God Almighty; walk before me and be blameless. (Genesis 17:1)

Then in New Testament again God reinforced His will for us.

It is God's will that you should be sanctified (1 Thessalonians 4:3-11)

Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if yu do, you will save both yourself and your hearers (1 Timothy 4:16)

Bible never preaches "once saved always saved" philosophy. No Prophet or High Priest preached this philosophy. However, all of them preached to leave our sinful lives, and repent before God. Ask them to show you this philosophy from the Bible. If it is not in the Bible, then, it must not be on our lips.

If "once saved always saved" philosophy is true, then, why did David seek God's forgiveness for three days and three nights? Why did King Solomon, no more remained a prophet after he committed a sin? Why did King Saul was punished by God for His sin? Why did God not select Adonijah, the rightful heir of Israel? Bible is full of such incidents and they are not recorded just as fillers but for us to learn and stay away from False Teachings like "once saved always saved". The poeple who preach "once saved always saved" also do not believe in Hell. They say in the end God will forgive everyone because He is love.

Whenever, Jesus healed someone, He always told them, "Not to sin again". Although, when we are not in God, we sin on regular basis, but once we are in Christ, we start living a controlled life. We can recognize sin and God also gives us authority over sin.

Now, knowingly, when we sin, it actually makes us reject God and we accept satan as our God because we are obeying satan and not God. All the letters of Paul indicate such things.

Anastasia, there are two types of Righteousness recorded in the Bible.

First

When we believe in God's words, God credits it to us as righteousness.

[quote]And he (Abraham) believed in the LORD, and He counted it to him for righteousness (Genesis 15:6)

Second

Putting the God's rules, regulations and commandments into action.

And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as He has commanded us (Deuteronomy 6:25)

The first righteousness for me will be to believe in Ten Commandments and then to practise them will make me righteous before the eyes of God. There is also a fact, that, when we sin, we must seek forgiveness and God is eager to forgive us, if we remain away from the sin. Here, I can give you the example of Prodigal son. And it is in the Bible that when one lost soul is won, there is joy in heavens.

The problem is, that, people have this attitude, "This time, I will sin and afterwards I will seek forgiveness from God". I call this negative attitude and this attitude is always from satan. God is very clear in the whole Bible, Do not sin.

When we recognize that we have sinned and seek forgiveness, then it is for us to leave that sin. Repent means to "think the other way".

Now Judas Iscariot was one the twelve disciples whom Jesus sent out with power and authority of Holy Spirit to heal sick and drive out demons. If the concept of "once saved always saved" is true, then, why did satan used Judas against Jesus Christ. Now many will say, it was destined this way but I ask, why Judas, why not Mathew, John, Peter or any other disciple.

See, Anastasia, satan cannot carve himself into our lives but we invite him into our lives. He uses our weaknesses to his gain and to our destruction. If the person is full of lust, satan will use this weakness to make a believer fall, if it is greed for money (like Judas), satan will use this weakness to make us fall.

However, I am so happy that Lee and you are doing a great job. However, I would request you to be preachers and teachers like Paul. When Paul used to preach before Jews, he used their language, when he preached to gentiles, he preached to them like one of them and he even went on to teach Romans about an idol they had named "unknown god". Paul told them, that he was there to teach them about the unknown god. He used his patience and love to win souls.

I love and respect both of you and sometimes words said in anger can become a trap. So remain calm and use Biblical verse and tell them, either say this verse is wrong or accept it as God's Word.

Let God be true and every man a liar (Romans 3:14)

God may bless you both, so that you may become a blessing for others, may you win souls for the honor and glory of Heavenly Father and may God bless the works of your hands and bless your food and water. May God command His angels concerning you to lift you up in their hands so that you may not strike you foot against a stone, may God keep you safe from failure of faith, and moral decay in Jesus name. AMEN.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : People do not want to live Holy, Why? 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

People do not want to live Holy, Why? Empty Re: People do not want to live Holy, Why?

Post  thirsty Sat 01 Dec 2007, 4:56 pm

I would agree with Daniel that you should calm down. It is our duty to minister Jesus Christ but we should not feel sad and angry if they do not believe because they do not believe to their own destruction. I agree to what you say and you must preach this way. If once saved always saved is like accepting Jesus once and then rejecting all our lives. Every day is different from the previous day and our faith grows day by day or sins increase day by day. So every day is new with new sins and with new faith. I think the people on that forum do not read Bible, instead they read articles to satisfy their spiritual needs.

God bless you
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : People do not want to live Holy, Why? 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down