Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 17-21

2 posters

Go down

John 17-21 Empty Re: John 17-21

Post  lisa1880 Tue 01 Jan 2008, 7:17 pm

I love the part of the Bible where Jesus prays for us all. This makes me feel very special and you have rightly commented on the on-going process of salvation. Thank you and God bless you.
lisa1880
lisa1880
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : John 17-21 110

Back to top Go down

John 17-21 Empty Re: John 17-21

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 01 Jan 2008, 11:25 pm

Dear Charles I like your commentaries and the beauty of your commentaries is that talk to us and this is surely a gift of God. I pray that memebrs may come in your forum and read the commentaries more. Thank you for being a blessed part of the CHRISTIAN TALK.

Yes the prayer of Jesus is also my favorite part of the Bible too. The prayer shows the love and concern of Jesus for us. Whenever, I pray, I always ask Jesus to pray for me when I pray to Heavenly Father and this is my belief that He does so. His love for us in unshakeable and no other lord or savior can show the love Jesus has shown for us. The only question is: Do we also show the same love to Jesus as He always show towards us? The love of Jesus always help us to live a righteous and upright life that is pleasing to the heart of Heavenly Father.

God bless you.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : John 17-21 110