Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Did God populate the Earth? (Part II)

Go down

How Did God populate the Earth? (Part II) Empty How Did God populate the Earth? (Part II)

Post  dove Wed 06 Feb 2008, 2:21 pm

The complexity! What complexity?

Yes, God could have created men and women of different nationalities and speaking different languages all at once. But, the complexity of what God allowed and is being revealed today is this. One man and woman birthed many generations! From one generation, we've disbursed into people of different nationalities, languages, color, and hair textures etc. God created man, but diversity, nationality, and cultures were formed over time rather than God's ability to do so at will right then and there. Again, we can refer back to Acts 17:26.

I want to elaborate on the complexity of the miracle we fail to see and believe. Each baby is born from a mother and father. The baby, having various attributes and characteristics of each parent is common. What blows my mind is the complexity of the miracle itself! Do I have your attention? Good! We are among billions of people here on earth. Yet, each person is unique in their own way which allows science to prove who we are. Ponder billions of people yet, we all have different fingerprints none are alike! Our fingerprints are different from our mothers and our fathers. How complex is God? Complex He is not but the miracle He performed leaves me in a state of awe. Please, think deeply! Deeper, because the complexity of the miracle that God performed in the beginning lies there! It would have been too easy to create at will billions of people. It would make for better understanding for those who think "inside the box." To birthed generation after generation and after generation diversity, cultural differences, various pigments of skin color, and various languages, DNA (each person being DNA specific) is complex and indeed a miracle!

Now, in no way by me researching and desiring to seek out the truth makes God incapable of creating people at will if He desired to do so. My only goal was to study and show myself approved. Also, to find rest to an old question that made me waiver. Generations and generations and possibly generations had occurred even though they are not accounted for within the Word. The bible tells us to study to show ourselves approved! The point I'm trying to make is this, pulling together carefully outside resources, researching the origin of a place, person or thing can cause revelation to become clearer so that we don't have to be ashamed. I've learned that bible is as it should be! Nothing is missing, as we believe. The Canonization of the bible was divinely done! What does canon mean? Canon comes from the Greek word kanon (a rod used to measure). We all know and have heard that the bible was written by man BUT inspired by God. And we also know that millions of people use this as a rod to measure the authenticity of the bible. Yet, if we agree to such foolishness we're saying that God himself erred because he could not have used the men inspired to translate accurately. It would be as if God didn't have the power to divinely use or inspire those he selected in those days. Adding gas to the fire, that God still don't have the power to divinely use or inspire person(s) selected in this present day.
Here are some verses to collaborate what God allowed vs. His ability to create at will. Also, I want to go into detail what each highlighted word means. By doing so, we gain a deeper understanding and the revelation sets in. Most people think just because they see the same word in a different verse that it means the same thing-not so! If you've thought that then, it's time for you to invest in a nice concordance!

1) Genesis 2:4 it reads, "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens". Generations-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #8435: account, record, genealogy, family line, generations, and birth.

2) Genesis 5:1 "This IS the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him". Again, we have the word generations and when I looked it up within my concordance, it has the same number as above. Generations-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #8435: account, record, genealogy, family line, generations, and birth.

3) Genesis 6:1 "AND IT came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them". Men-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #120 Adam, man, human being, humankind, and people. Multiply-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #7231: to abound, increase, be great; and to increase by tens of thousands.

Here we have the verse where the Lord commanded Noah. I have a question! Why did God tell Noah to bring the animals on the boat? Ponder this, wouldn't it have been easier and faster for God to say "Let there be cows, birds, and all creeping things?" I would think so, but we have verses to collaborate that He allowed nature to take its course.

1) Genesis 7:3 "Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth". Seed-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #2233: seed, semen, that which propagates a species; by extension that which is propagated, child, offspring, descendent.

Here we have the verses where God commanded Noah and his sons to be fruitful, multiply, and replenish. Again, we have to ponder, why didn't God just create people at will after the flood? It's very simple to explain, it was not His will to do so even though He had the ability.

2) Genesis 9:1 "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth". Fruitful-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #6509: to be fruitful, flourish, to make fruitful, increased, beareth, bring forth. Multiply-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #7235:to increase in number, multiply, grow large, to rear, off-spring, to gain, make numerous. Replenish-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #4390: to fill up, be full, to be ordained, fulfilled, satisfy, consecrate, to unite together.

3) Genesis 9:7 "And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein." Abundantly-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #8317: to teem, swarm, move about, creepth, bring forth abundantly, breed abundantly.

4) Genesis 9:19 "These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread." Overspread-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #5310: to shatter, to scatter.

5) Genesis 10:1 "Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood." Generations-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #8435: account, record, genealogy, family line, generations, and birth.

6) Genesis 10:32 "These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood." Generations-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #8435: account, record, genealogy, family line, generations, and birth.

East of Eden.

Let's go to verses 15-16 and they read, "And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. 16And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden". Now to understand what this verse meant I took at closer look at the word Nod. Now, before I looked up the word Nod, I thought it was a city because the Word says "land of Nod". Folks, it was not a geographical location east of Eden but a state of being others were in. Using my concordance, Nod-Hebrew-Aramaic Strong's no. #5113 means "wandering". Also, #5112 elaborates further; wandering, homelessness, and wanderings. Let me address "east of Eden". The word states in Gen. 2:8 "And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed." Note: a garden was planted "eastward, in Eden," and accordingly "Eden" properly denotes the larger territory which contains the garden, rather than being the name of the garden itself: it is, thus, the garden located in Eden and that the Garden is distinct from Eden. Amazing isn't it! Awesome study-Amen! It's simple, Eden was not the name of the garden, but the garden was located within the territory of Eden-eastward as the Word states. Honestly, for a long, I believed that this was the name of the garden. Because of my studying and research, I've learned that this belief was not so.

This concludes my study. I pray that all that read obtain what might have been missing. This study weighed very heavily on my heart. I know others may say many things, but I will stand by what I found and be not ashamed. If I am wrong in any way, I will gladly correct what mistakes I've made and make it known to God and those who I share my work with.

Lesson in translation!

People will always say that man erred in some way when he translated the bible. My response is a lesson in translation! Now, our educational system, corporate world, and our basic knowledge and wisdom of anything we partake in are based on us learning from something or someone. Each thing we learn from possibly has an origin that we can date back to. Here's my point, if we emphasize the importance of education and to take our place within the corporate world whose' in charge to say that no err has been made? Such as, err in translating the books we learn from in college in regards to a particular subject. Err in training, that this is how it is done elsewhere i.e. language, hand motions, or cooking perhaps. The authenticity of anything we do, say, or even a deed can be jeopardized in translation. But, has that stopped you or I from learning and moving forward because we fail to dispute what we learn? No, it hasn't! I believe it hardly crosses our minds to be honest. Do we seek out every origin of a person, place, or thing we encounter on a daily bases? Again, the answer is NO! This much research would not be for the faint of heart so, what you learn is acceptable and not questionable. And now with that being said, my question is "why do people find the bible's translation questionable rather than acceptable?"

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09
Country : How Did God populate the Earth? (Part II) RedCross-1

Warning : How Did God populate the Earth? (Part II) 110

Back to top Go down