Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer of Thanks

3 posters

Go down

Prayer of Thanks Empty Prayer of Thanks

Post  Fenny West Mon 22 Dec 2008, 9:30 am

Heavenly Father, I thank You for the privilege of coming to You in the Name of Jesus, my Saviour. Thank You for reconciling me to yourself through Jesus. I am grateful, Lord, that You opened my eyes to realise I was a sinner and You drew me with Your cord of Love. Thank You that while I was yet a sinner, Christ died for me.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for humbling Yourself to die for me on Calvary’s cross. Thank You for taking my shame and guilt and condemnation and curse on the Cross.

Thank You for giving me a Fresh Start. Thank You for writing my name in the Book of Life and for giving me eternal life- the God-kind of life.
Thank You that heaven is now my home and I am a citizen of heaven.

Thank You for Your infallible Word- powerful, dynamic, sharper than any two-edged sword, able to pierce, penetrate my spirit, soul and body; sifting, analysing, all the thoughts and intents of my heart. Thank You that I can rely on Your Word which is settled in heaven. Your Word is the Bank of Heaven-full of promissory notes that can be cashed, guaranteed by the blood of Jesus. Your promises are 'yes and amen', in Christ Jesus. Heaven and earth will pass away but Your Word will not pass away. Thank You for watching over Your Word to perform it.

Thank You, Lord, for the assurance of salvation. That which is entrusted into Your loving, able, powerful hands, no foe can pluck away. I am redeemed from the curse of the law and Abraham's blessings are mine.

Thank You, Lord, for Your angels that You have given charge over me, to keep me in all my ways of obedience. Thank You that Your angels encamp around those who fear You and have been assigned to minister to those who are heirs of salvation.

Thank You for the promise of the Second Coming of the Lord, as sure as sure can be. I look forward to His glorious appearing without fail. For when we see Him, we shall be like Him in our glorified bodies.

Thank You, Lord, for Your love, our loved ones, Your pre-eminence, presence; Your omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence; Your patience, peace, power, protection, provision; Your grace, greatness, goodness; Your faithfulness, kindness, divine direction; the fellowship of the saints and the joy of the Lord- our strength.

Thank You, Lord, for Your reliability, integrity, ability and sincerity.
I bless Your holy, mighty and majestic Name!
Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : Prayer of Thanks 110

http://inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer of Thanks Empty Re: Prayer of Thanks

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 23 Dec 2008, 7:51 am

Thank you Fenny for such a beautiful prayer, I would like to add one verse from Bible to your prayer and would say AMEN to your prayer.

I am unworthy of all the kindness and faithfulness You have shown Your servant (Genesis 32:10)

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Prayer of Thanks 110