Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer To God

3 posters

Go down

Prayer To God Empty Prayer To God

Post  baby_blue4u Sat 10 Jan 2009, 4:30 pm

Dear Heavenly Father

I come to you today Lord with my whole heart and I pray Lord that you would guide me threw your Holy Spirit . Lord its a new year and new beginnings for us all i pray Lord that this would be the year that we will receive a fuller and anew revelation of Your Love and power that this would be the year we walk out in victory. Jesus your words says that you will never leave us nor forsake us. Lord I pray that you would use us in this year 2009 that we will be your workmanship that we will live by Your word and that we will declare Your word into this world. Lord this year we will not be defeated Lord Jesus for You are with us and we need not fear of be dismayed. Lord I pray that you will move into our lives anew that you will pour out Your Holy Spirit on each of your children Lord that we may declare the works of the Lord and be on fire for you. Thank you Lord for your love and grace thank you for giving us a new year . Thank you that by the blood of Jesus we can overcome and by the blood of Jesus we are made righteous. Thank you Lord that you are a real God , a God that sees and that feels that you O Lord loves us with an everlasting love. Thank you Lord that because of You we can live an abundant life that because of You we are free and we can do all things.

Lord I pray that you will make us vessels of honor for you name Lord that you will become so real in our lives that we will walk and talk like You. That we will know when your Spirit is calling. Lord fill us with Your Holy Spirit Lord pour out your spirit upon us. Dear Holy Spirit we submit our lives to you lead us dear Spirit of God lead us into the way we should go let us yield to your voice Holy Spirit.

Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords one day we shall see your voice and behold the Glory of the only begotten Son of God. Thank you Jesus for always being there thank you Jesus for the blood that was shed. Cleanse us dear Jesus with your precious blood cleanse us from all our sins.

Lord let your name be magnified threw out all the earth for you alone are worthy to be praised you alone are worthy, in Jesus name AMEN
baby_blue4u
baby_blue4u
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 73
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Warning : Prayer To God 110

Back to top Go down

Prayer To God Empty Re: Prayer To God

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 10 Jan 2009, 5:21 pm

Thank you Baby for this wonderful prayer and may God bless you for posting this prayer here.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Prayer To God 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com