Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death

5 posters

Go down

Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death Empty Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death

Post  Anwar_Thomas Fri 31 Jul 2009, 8:55 am

Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan: July 31, 2009. (PCP report) Many Children and Women are feared burnt to death in 40 homes of Christians set on fire by Muslim attackers in village Korian in district Toba Tek, Punjab.

The Faisalabad-Gojra Road is blocked by Muslim mob who are lying on road to block any help to reach village Korian where homes of Christians are burning.

The teams of CLAAS and SLMP have left Lahore for Toba Tek after call from Christians in Gojra who are also hiding in homes on fear of attack by Muslims.

According to PCP sources in Toba Tek, which is also district headquarter, there was a marriage ceremony of a Christian in village Korian on Sunday where large gathering of Children, Women and Men of relatives were present for celebration.

The Muslim accused one boy in home of marriage cermony that he have burnt down the pages of Holy Koran. The elders of Christians and Muslims in village met to defuse tension on clarification of christian youth that he have not burnt pages of Koran.

On night of July 30, 2009, at 9:00 PM the Muslims of Village Korian announced on loudspeakers of mosque to gather and teach lesson to infidel Christians who are protecting accused of blasphemy on burning holy pages of Koran.

The nearby villages also made same announcements from mosque and Muslims gathered before homes of Christians in large numbers.

“Allha Oh Akbar” “Kill infidels” and Muslim mob started setting on fire homes of Christians. As it was night the Christian Children, Women and Men with fear locked their doors to hide inside.

According to PCP, many Children, Women and Men are also burnt to death inside homes. When news of attack on Christians came to District Police Officer in Toba Tek, he ordered deployment of police and Fire Brigade but Muslim mob blocked roads by lying on road.

It is second incident of burning homes of Christian in Punjab province when Muslim mob on accusation of blasphemy attacked village Bahamin Wala in district Kasur on July 1, 2009.

According to Pakistan electronic media, Chief Minister of Punjab have ordered DPO Toba Tek to reach to village Korian and take control of situation but still Faisalabad-Gojra Road is blocked by Muslims.

Talking to PCP, CLAAS Director Joseph Francis and SLMP Chief Sohail Johnson told PCP that they on way to Gojra to reach Village Korian and it will take 4 hours because weather is not good.

There is widespread fear among Christians in Punjab province on safety and security of life from attacks of extremist Muslims and misuse of blasphemy laws.

The details are awaited of this barbaric incident of burning Children, Women and Men in homes by Muslims as SLMP and CLASS teams approach the scene of incident.

Pakistan Christian Post

Anwar_Thomas
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-09
Country : Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death RedCross-1

Warning : Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death 110

Back to top Go down

Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death Empty Re: Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 31 Jul 2009, 4:20 pm

[justify]It is always a little boy who burns the koran and there are no witnesses. Even my village was burnt in the same way. No minority living in a muslim country could ever dream of such a thing. One can guess why. My prayers are with all these persecuted Christians. May LORD Jesus save them be with them in Jesus name. AMEN
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death RedCross-1

Warning : Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death Empty Re: Muslims set on fire 40 Christian Homes, Children and Women burnt to death

Post  dove Fri 31 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

Oh my God! I say AMEN to your prayer brother and I will ask my Pastor to have a special prayer for them.
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatima Fri 31 Jul 2009, 4:26 pm

Brothers and sisters in Jesus let us all pray for their safety and well being
Fatima
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  angel555 Fri 31 Jul 2009, 4:28 pm

Aren't Christians treated as humans in the muslim world? Such a shameful act. May God forgive them. Praying for the lost souls and also for the persecuted.
angel555
angel555
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 19
Marital Status : Divorcee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down