Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark

2 posters

Go down

Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark Empty Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark

Post  Fenny West Fri 04 Sep 2009, 4:49 pm

Rom8:28: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

An Israeli woman was given a mark during the Nazi concentration camp regime and awaited sent into the gas chambers.

Somehow, she escaped the gas chambers and now lives as major popular celebrity in Israel. They give her free hotel accommodation and many privileges. Why? This is just because of the scar in her arm, etched by the wicked, barbaric, malicious, and evil Nazi regime.

God can use your cruel, maliciously driven wounds, scars or tattoos (physical, spiritual, mental, emotional or psychological) inflicted by people, principalities of powers, ex –spouse or friends or foes and turn them into beauty marks to your advantage.

According to your faith be it unto you.

Last edited by Fenny West on Fri 04 Sep 2009, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Country : Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark RedCross-1

Warning : Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark 110

http://inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark Empty Re: Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 04 Sep 2009, 7:34 pm

Inspiring story of this woman. This post reminded me of the research I once did on concentration camps. I will upload those articles and you will be amazed to see who were behind the concentration camps.

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark RedCross-1

Warning : Scares Becoming Beauty marks-inspirational story-Nazinumberbeautymark 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down