Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding the end time / Paraphrase

Go down

Understanding the end time / Paraphrase Empty Understanding the end time / Paraphrase

Post  WARRIOR Wed 21 Apr 2010, 11:54 am

Understanding the End times / paraphrased.

Reading the bible by itself will not change me. It is the Holy Spirit that uses the Word of God to change me.
We are to be inspired and empowered by the Word of God. By listening to the Word, then obeying and performing the Word we are empowered. The Bible is written to me and about me. It is the story of my life. The Word will bring you into a place of contentment. Matthew 24 > Destruction of the Temple. Everything we see is temporary [in the world]. This should show us not to fall in love with "things". Inspiration, Empowerment, Peace and Joy we did not understand before we shall have. Our bodies are temples that the Holy Spirit lives in. Our temple will be destroyed [we shall all die in the flesh]. We must learn to relax in calamities. We must become safe and secure in Jesus in the midst of all turmoil in the world. Birth pains - to be birthed into the kingdom is painful. It is when they rob your property, you forgive them, and you love them. I can only change me. I have to change the way I see and look at things. When you love like Jesus, you pick up a cross. And someone will come and nail you to it. AMEN! That is the time you reach out in love and say "Father forgive them, they know not what they do." Just make the decision to love everybody. Don't disagree - just love everybody. The end is coming - which IS OUR DEATH. Get your HEART right with God! STOP gossiping, condemning, judging others. We are called to be servants of Love to the world. We are to walk as Jesus walked. Matthew 24 > A sign is our LOVE has grown cold. Jesus FINISHED THE WORK!! WE ARE CALLED TO LIVE IT!! Begin to proclaim the Good News of God! We are the church, we are the temple, we are Holy. When we see the abomination of desolation {IT IS LACK OF LOVE}, it means our end is near! Don't be embarrassed. Love is never offended. Quit trying to straighten out others. You can only straighten yourself out. Folks, God lives within me. I take him with me everywhere that I may be an effective witness for Him. Quit judging others. That is God's job. God made us distributors, echoes of his Love. LIVE IT!!

WARRIOR
WARRIOR
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 931
Profession : Administrative Cust Svc
Hobbies : Quilting , ride bicycle, hiking, writing.
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Warning : Understanding the end time / Paraphrase 110

http://anne-thewindwhispers.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

Back to top Go down