Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God is at Work and is Answering Your Prayers

2 posters

Go down

God is at Work and is Answering Your Prayers Empty God is at Work and is Answering Your Prayers

Post  palmtree Thu 22 Apr 2010, 6:26 pm

So often when we pray we wonder if God has heard us or we wonder why we never seem to get an answer. We are told in:

Isa 30:19 For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.

God hears us when we cry out to Him. He says He answers. Yet, we seem to not see the answers even though He says that He does answer. Years ago, the Holy Spirit told me to stop praying the leaves off of the tree. The leaves will come back in another season, so this makes only for a temporary fix to the problem. The problem usually goes much deeper. The best fix is to chop down the tree and pull up the roots so it can never grow again.

I was watching a man digging up a small bush and working very hard to get the roots out. It was not an easy task. Our roots are the same. Sometimes there are many that are so tangled with each other and other things. This takes time to unravel and remove these. God is doing this in each one of us. He is going to the root. He does just not want us free, He desires for us to be free indeed. He does not just want to remove the leaf from the tree; He wants to stop the leaf from coming back at a later time. This is where our faith must come in. We must stand by faith, knowing that He has heard our cry and is answering us. We just don't always know the work that has to be done to get all of the root causes out of us so we may be free indeed. Be encouraged. When we cry out to Him, He does hear us and will answer us. He cannot lie. His Word is true.

If you need to contact me, please direct all comments or inquiries to r_king60@hotmail.com thank you.

I am a 60 year old Born-Again spirit filled Christian, that has been saved for 30 years. Jesus found me when I was suicidal. I learned real quickly that I was powerless to be in control of my life, so I let Jesus take over. He has chosen me to be a warrior for Him. WE win, if we fight His way.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com-CHRISTIAN WRITERS
palmtree
palmtree
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-16
Country : God is at Work and is Answering Your Prayers RedCross-1

Warning : God is at Work and is Answering Your Prayers 110

Back to top Go down

God is at Work and is Answering Your Prayers Empty God is really working to answer our prayers

Post  raven888 Sun 25 Apr 2010, 8:22 am

God is really working to answer our prayers.
He has done a lot of things for us but we as humans just don't really see to it as
God's work. We blame God for our own mistakes and wrong doings when the truth is that,
we make our own choices.
We always say that God is not answering our prayers that's why we stop praying.
But the truth is, God is giving his answers in his own time.
we just have to be patient and we should humble ourselves to the Lord.
Sometimes, God just wants us to learn something first before we can get what we need.

SMARTLIPO
Abdominoplasty
raven888
raven888
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 3
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-04-25
Country : God is at Work and is Answering Your Prayers CzechRepublic

Warning : God is at Work and is Answering Your Prayers 110