Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear God - Avoid all extremes

Go down

Fear God - Avoid all extremes Empty Fear God - Avoid all extremes

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 22 Aug 2007, 6:48 pm

It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other. The man who fears God will avoid all extremes. Wisdom makes one wise man more powerful than ten rulers in a city.

Ecclesiastes 7:18,19 NIV

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9,10 KJV

Therefore he had to be made like his brethren in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make expiation for the sins of the people. For because he himself has suffered and been tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted.

Hebrews 2:17,18 RSV

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

1 John 4:4 NASB
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Fear God - Avoid all extremes 110