Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding A Foolish man verses a Wise man

Go down

Understanding A Foolish man verses a Wise man Empty Understanding A Foolish man verses a Wise man

Post  Bammer Tue 23 Dec 2014, 4:34 am

A Wise Man
Mathew 7:24 KJV Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
A wise man is a person who hears and understands the Word. He builds his inner man on the Word and acts upon the Word.
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
The flood is words that come to your mind from the devil. Rev12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water (words) as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. Proverbs 12:7 The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.
The Foolish Man
Mathew 7:26 KJV And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
A foolish man hears the word but does not act upon them. He analyzes and hides it. His inner man is built upon carnal doctrines, sand.
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
The foolish man falls away from the faith in Jesus leading his life. He only had a carnal doctrine to stand on. Ezekiel 33:31 KJV And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. 32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.
This is the start to understand the parable about the Ten Virgins.
Mathew 25:1-13 KJV coming next

Bammer
Bammer
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 7
Profession : Machinist
Hobbies : Reading the Bible for hidden treasures
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Country : Understanding A Foolish man verses a Wise man Taiwan-1