Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wickedness of the Enemy

2 posters

Go down

Wickedness of the Enemy Empty Wickedness of the Enemy

Post  Kachi Wed 30 Sep 2009, 1:11 am

it,s so painful and hurting when you see or hear the afflictions the devil places on people.I've got to find out that the devil is so wicked that he doesn't deal with you based on your age.He sees a potential in you and then he tries to silence you.See the case of little Junior.What has this young kid done to deserve surffering from leukaemia at this tender age.I pray and know that the lord will heal this young lad.Imagine on chemo for three years.The devil is a wicked.We have to pray for this kid everyday as we pray,cos it hurts to see or hear such things.Thats why it is dangerous for us not to play with things that appear to be evil,cos the devil who has been seeking how to strike us will see an easy way to execute his plans. Wickedness of the Enemy Icon_sad
Kachi
Kachi
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 13
Profession : Student
Hobbies : Singing and drivihg
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Warning : Wickedness of the Enemy 110

Back to top Go down

Wickedness of the Enemy Empty Re: Wickedness of the Enemy

Post  blessed Wed 30 Sep 2009, 2:57 pm

I agree here with you that satan destroys and kills irrespective of age and gender. Satan is always looking at us as our enemy but our only friend Jesus saves us from our enemy's attacks. Thank you kachi and many blessings in Jesus
blessed
blessed
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 25
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Warning : Wickedness of the Enemy 110

Back to top Go down