Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35

2 posters

Go down

What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35  Empty What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35

Post  Bammer Mon 22 Dec 2014, 4:01 am

Mathew 18:23Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
The King represents God.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
The ten thousand talents represent our sin before the King.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
He and his whole family were to be sold under sin, cursed, so that the debt would be paid.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
This is when we ask Jesus to forgive us of our great debt SIN.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
Jesus forgives all of our sins.
28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellow servants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
This represents after your great debt was forgiven, you go out and will not forgive someone who has wronged you. Maybe someone stole something from you. Whatever, you were wronged somehow.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
This is when you will not forgive a person in your heart who has wronged you.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
This happens every time you will not forgive in your heart. You get placed before the King.

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
The tormentors are demons that will torment you night and day. Think back in your life when someone has wronged you. The Bible says forgive. You might be up all night mad at that person who has wronged you. You are agreeing with the devil in your mind.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
If you are being tormented, you need to forgive. Sounds easy right… What you do is go before the throne of grace and ask for strength. Say “Father I come before your throne of grace and I ask for strength that I can forgive.” At that moment, the God of all grace gives you strength to forgive. Thank God for giving you strength that is now flowing through your body. Now you have to prove to God you forgave in your heart. What you do is think of something good you can do for the person who has wronged you and do it. I have found this works for me. Jesus said Math 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. Otherwise the tormentors won’t go. They are loud and everything that they say within your mind are usually true. I find myself agreeing with them which is torment. They have control of my mind, will, and emotions.

Bammer
Bammer
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 7
Profession : Machinist
Hobbies : Reading the Bible for hidden treasures
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Country : What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35  Taiwan-1

Warning : What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35  110

Back to top Go down

What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35  Empty Re: What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35

Post  clark thompson Thu 25 Dec 2014, 12:16 pm

Others can never cause us the pain we caused Christ as He died on the cross but He forgave us, we should be able to forgive others if we have Him.
clark thompson
clark thompson
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 143
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2013-05-14
Country : What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35  RedCross-1

Warning : What happens when you don't forgive Mathew 18:23-35  110

Back to top Go down