Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What If You’re Left Behind- by Lee Martone

Go down

What If You’re Left Behind- by Lee Martone Empty What If You’re Left Behind- by Lee Martone

Post  Guest Fri 28 Dec 2007, 1:50 pm

What If You’re Left Behind

Many Christians are saying today, I just can’t wait for Jesus to come and take me away in the rapture. But what if they thought they were ready for the rapture and got left behind? How dreadful it will be if they see all their loved ones being snatched up to meet the Lord in the air and they themselves left. In Ephesians 5:27 says{ so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless}. If you are left behind, begging and pleading will not work, because you had your chance to live right for God and blew it. Now you will have to go through the hell of the tribulation all by yourself, until you are given the choice to take the mark of the beast or to be beheaded. Taking the mark would mean that there would no longer be any chance of going to heaven for you, but an eternity of suffering in Hell. As it says in Revelation 14:11 {"And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name}." The rest of the world may say to you, come along and have fun, there is nothing wrong in having a little fun. Their idea of fun is almost always sinful. The places they go are not for God’s children. In the book of first Peter3:10-12 it says {. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up .Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! If we are to stay Holy and blameless for the day of his coming, we need to stay in his word, and not only his word but also to seek him, seek his presence and ask daily for his forgiveness of all our sins, and ask him to strengthen us in his Holy Spirit so that we as Christians can withstand the devil’s temptations. The Devil will flee like a scalded rat from the presence of the Lamb of God. Ask Jesus to protect you from the evil one and do not let your foot slip into sin and He will do just that. Jesus answers Prayer especially when it is in accordance with his will. All I am trying to say is make sure you are ready to meet the Lord when he comes for you. Make double sure that you won’t get left behind. You must conquer all things that you know is sin by the Power of Jesus Christ. God be with you all. A servant of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lee Martone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What If You’re Left Behind- by Lee Martone Empty Re: What If You’re Left Behind- by Lee Martone

Post  Waqar Daniel Sun 30 Dec 2007, 6:53 pm

Dear Lee Your article is not locked. The people at the server are working on phpBB3 forum and sometimes, some of the Forums and articles overlap each other. So don't worry, you know I do not do such things. If I have to lock your post then I would inform you first.

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : What If You’re Left Behind- by Lee Martone RedCross-1