Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Year Perspective

5 posters

Go down

A New Year Perspective Empty A New Year Perspective

Post  Waqar Daniel Mon 31 Dec 2007, 6:46 pm

"Brothers I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:12-14 NIV)

Let us put together eight ways we can view the New Year and every year as.

A Year of New Beginnings: Start out the New Year with a fresh point of view to new experiences, memories and blessings. Having an opened mind and heart to where ever the Lord may take you with full assurance and confidence that He is with you. (Matthew 28:19-20)

New Possibilities: There’s no limit to what God can do in your life and nothing is impossible with God. God opens doors that no man can shut and also closes doors that no man can open. The possibilities are endless with God that is according to His will. (Philippians 4:13)

New Plans: Every year is a new season, be prayerful of what God has planned for you and be willing to walk by faith in obedience as you follow His leading. Remember that His plans are always for good and not for evil to give you a future and a Hope. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

New Purpose: As you forge ahead, God always has a plan and a purpose for what you will go through and experience. Remember that God always has a reason for what He allows in your life and through it you can trust Him completely. (Proverbs 1:3-5)

New Provisions: The bible says to not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow has enough worries of it’s own. Trust in your Heavenly Father who knows everything you need, who is your God and your Provider. He is faithful and He will do it. (Matthew 6:1-33)

New Growth: When we are willing to let go and let God work in us and through us, He will always stretch us and grow us. It is an important part of the growth process. Continue to grow in your relationship with Him and in His Word. Pray for God to mold you and make you pliable in the potters hand and then watch the master craftsman work on His masterpiece; which is you!

New Wisdom: With new experiences and new lessons come new wisdom and insight. Always make it a priority to seek out wisdom as hidden treasure or fine gold. In Proverbs it says that it will be like a garland of grace around your neck and honor you and present you with a crown of splendor. (Proverbs 4:7-9)

Renewed Peace: As you go through new experiences and new adventures whether they are good or bad, my encouragement is to keep your eyes fixed on Christ and He will give you rest and peace, because He is our peace and loves you and cares for you deeply. (John 16:33)

Keep in mind that if even the wicked give good gifts to their children how much more will your Heavenly Father give to those that ask Him? (Matthew 7:7-11)

Let us give thanks to the Lord for getting us through another year as we look forward to what He has for us up ahead and praise Him that He is faithful and worthy to be praised!

Heavenly Father you are an Awesome God
You reign on Heaven and Earth
With Wisdom Power and Love
Father you are an Awesome God!
The creator of Heavens and Earth
The God Almighty for whom nothing is impossible.

May the LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and your family with a blessed New Year!

Last edited by on Tue 01 Jan 2008, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : A New Year Perspective 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A New Year Perspective Empty Re: A New Year Perspective

Post  palmtree Mon 31 Dec 2007, 7:05 pm

Surely I will walk in 2008 holding hand of Jesus Christ remembering all these eight rules.

Happy New Year
palmtree
palmtree
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  4given Tue 01 Jan 2008, 7:31 pm

I plan to read the Bible everyday with understanding so that I can apply it my life more and more. I have been lacking wisdom in living near to God. I hope and pray that God will strengthen me to do so and help me in understanding in knowing more of Him

In Christ
4given
4given
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  gil Tue 01 Jan 2008, 7:34 pm

Surely I will be using everything you say:

A Year of New Beginnings: Start out the New Year with a fresh point of view to new experiences, memories and blessings. Having an opened mind and heart to where ever the Lord may take you with full assurance and confidence that He is with you. (Matthew 28:19-20)

New Possibilities: There’s no limit to what God can do in your life and nothing is impossible with God. God opens doors that no man can shut and also closes doors that no man can open. The possibilities are endless with God that is according to His will. (Philippians 4:13)

New Plans: Every year is a new season, be prayerful of what God has planned for you and be willing to walk by faith in obedience as you follow His leading. Remember that His plans are always for good and not for evil to give you a future and a Hope. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

New Purpose: As you forge ahead, God always has a plan and a purpose for what you will go through and experience. Remember that God always has a reason for what He allows in your life and through it you can trust Him completely. (Proverbs 1:3-5)

New Provisions: The bible says to not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow has enough worries of it’s own. Trust in your Heavenly Father who knows everything you need, who is your God and your Provider. He is faithful and He will do it. (Matthew 6:1-33)

New Growth: When we are willing to let go and let God work in us and through us, He will always stretch us and grow us. It is an important part of the growth process. Continue to grow in your relationship with Him and in His Word. Pray for God to mold you and make you pliable in the potters hand and then watch the master craftsman work on His masterpiece; which is you!

New Wisdom: With new experiences and new lessons come new wisdom and insight. Always make it a priority to seek out wisdom as hidden treasure or fine gold. In Proverbs it says that it will be like a garland of grace around your neck and honor you and present you with a crown of splendor. (Proverbs 4:7-9)

Renewed Peace: As you go through new experiences and new adventures whether they are good or bad, my encouragement is to keep your eyes fixed on Christ and He will give you rest and peace, because He is our peace and loves you and cares for you deeply. (John 16:33)

God bless you dad and everyone
gil
gil
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  lovingdove Tue 01 Jan 2008, 7:39 pm

My New Year perspective is to seek more of Jesus with all my heart and soul and may He bless my seeking Him with His glory. I want to follow God's will that is in 1 Thessalonians 5:16. I want to be joyfull in all circumstances, giving thanks to Him all the time and the rest of my days.

In Christ
lovingdove
lovingdove
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 78
Marital Status : Still Looking

Back to top Go down

Post  palmtree Tue 01 Jan 2008, 7:41 pm

I just want to live rest of my days serving my God in any way or manner that is pleasing to Him. I will try to use the tips given in the article.

God bless you
palmtree
palmtree
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 01 Jan 2008, 11:58 pm

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you (James 4:8)

This 2008, let us all walk near to God and yes walking closely with LORD and Savior Jesus Christ takes commitment and time.

In Scripture, we read about many people whose personal encounter with the Lord was energizing and life-changing. Abraham, Gideon, Moses, and Paul were just a few who spoke with Him one-on-one (Genesis 7:4; Judges 6:12, 14; Exodus 3:2; Acts 9:3-6).

So let us experience this experience of speaking with Jesus face-to-face, and let us all seek Him with all our heart, strength and soul. It may seem difficult to some but remember, nothing is impossible with Him. He is God of all makind and our persistence and dediction to please Him will never go wasted. Beacuse all the promises of God are YES in Jesus name.

Answer these questions and we will all change for good:

1. Do we attend church only out of a sense of duty?
  2. Do we pray with lofty or repetitive words rather than speaking to God from the heart?
  3. Do we serve solely out of obligation?

God bless you all
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2008, 1:27 am

Thank you Daniel, and everybody who has posted, we love all the family of Christian Talk Happy New years to all. Anna and Lee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down