Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All or Nothing!

3 posters

Go down

All or Nothing! Empty All or Nothing!

Post  forhisglory Thu 07 Feb 2008, 6:50 am

All or Nothing

Vain, self-centered, Westernized, materialistic Christianity is neither hip nor relevant with Jesus. It’s time to stop playing church and totally surrender our Lives to service for Him. Romans 12:1-2

You always come to me and pray just to get what you want or need And when you pray to Me this way I never hear a word you say My friend will you listen to Me?
Will you really listen to me? Give ME all your heart, all or nothing.
Now’s the time to surrender to Me,
You say Oh Lord this is too much to let you be the Lord of all, when you come to Me one day and say all the things you did
In my name I will say I never knew you I never knew you, or can you hear My voice today? Give Me all your heart
All or nothing- Give Me all OR nothing now’s the time to surrender to Me.
I will fill you with My love and grace,
I will send My Spirit to you.

This is a song that fills my heart to overflow and I just had to share it with all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ do not hold back from giving our Savior all our heart soul body and spirit for He alone is worthy to receive honor glory and power, not only from the heavenly body’s but from all of use the redeem amen

forhisglory
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Warning : All or Nothing! 110

Back to top Go down

All or Nothing! Empty Sold out!

Post  baby_blue4u Thu 07 Feb 2008, 12:22 pm

Hi All

forhisglory I just want to say that that song is amazing for i believe that God is calling all christians to get serious with him expecialy in the year 2008. I also believe that God is searching for those who will be totally sold out for God and holding back nothing. I believe that the church should stand up for what they believe in no matter what to fight for their God given right. Jesus said that we are a chosen generation I a holy priesthood and that we are seated with him in heavenly places. I believe that the church including myself should be completely and wholeheartedly sold out for God

Babyblue4u
baby_blue4u
baby_blue4u
Administrator

Female

Number of posts : 73
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

All or Nothing! Empty Re: All or Nothing!

Post  forhisglory Thu 07 Feb 2008, 4:19 pm

Hi Baby blue I agree with you in all that you have said For what does it profit if a man gains the whole world and looses his own soul and what can a man give in exchange for his own soul God bless you for being so understanding here is the CD to these beautiful songs This guy is the best opera singer in a new style he sings of angels because he has seen Gods glory and his angels. These CD’S I recommend everybody to by it will bless all who hear them. Freddy Hayler sold out completely to God He like Moses could have been rich he has learn with the famous opera singers and God called Him to sing for Him is that not amazing. The famous opera singers wanted Him out and already had map out all his routine but he refuse and obey God. You can go for samples just click here http://www.songofangels.com/default.asp

Or copy I bought all his CD’s and I worship God from my soul when I hear these songs of worship. They are powerful messages and thundering music. Daniel check it out it will not disappoint you. God bless each and everyone on this forum. forhisglory
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Female

Back to top Go down

All or Nothing! Empty Thanks a mil

Post  baby_blue4u Fri 08 Feb 2008, 12:48 pm

Hi Forhisglory

Thanks a million for the link I will most definitely listen to it thanks for your jokes on smile please it always bring a smile on my face.

Take care
God bless
bounce bounce
baby_blue4u
baby_blue4u
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 08 Feb 2008, 2:24 pm

Dear Baby

I pray that God may help you and your hubby to live a life that is pleasing to Him, so that you may wear a white robe and golden crown and walk with Jesus forever and ever, in Jesus name.

Baby, it is nice to know that you like the "Smile Please" section. I pray that God may always bless you with smiles and presence of Jesus Christ in your lives.

For I love to see you smiling all the time. I pray that God may bless you so that you may become a blessing for others, in Jesus name. AMEN.

You and your hubby are always in my prayers for I love you the most and you are my heart and my princess. If anyone is guessing who this little Baby is: She is my sweet daughter.

God bless you my cute little BABY Very Happy
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forhisglory Fri 08 Feb 2008, 4:11 pm

That picture you posted is soft and tender, Just like Jesus is. It put a smile on my face The Lord bless and keep all your family together always forhisglory
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Female

Back to top Go down

All or Nothing! Empty Daddy!

Post  baby_blue4u Mon 11 Feb 2008, 6:41 am

Hi Dad

Thanks so much for your prayers for me and rudi we are so grateful. Yes daddy I love smiling for I have so many things to smile about for the life that I now live I live by faith in the Son of God who gave his life for me. And all together brings a smile as well as a tear to my eyes. Daddy you know that I love you too very much and your prayers and emails mean the world to me. I just wish that we could talk for longer but I thank God that he made humans clever to invent the Internet hahahahahah. bounce My verse for the day is Psalm 15:2 " The Lord will surround the righteous with favour as with a shield." He who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty I will say of the Lord he is my refuge and my fortress my God in Him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler He shall cover you with His feathers and under His wings you shall take refuge. He's truth shall be your shield and buckler, you shall not be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day. Or the pestilence that walks in darkness. A thousand my fall at your side ten thousand at your right hand but it shall not come near you only with your eyes you will see the reward of the wicked. For you have made the Lord God the most high your dwelling place no evil shall befall you nor shall any plague come near your dwelling. For He shall give His angels charge over you they shall bear you up in there hands lest you dash your foot against a stone.

This is too all believers out there take this promise to heart lock it up for this is out of the heart of God this is our protection this is our promise from the God most High.

Have a blessed day!
Baby_blue
baby_blue4u
baby_blue4u
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum