Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New age and their love.

3 posters

Go down

The New age and their love. Empty The New age and their love.

Post  forhisglory Sun 24 Feb 2008, 9:17 pm

This is about the new Agers. All they talk about is love everybody. Don’t make me Laugh. Nobody and
I mean nobody has loved more than Jesus did and the people still murder Him
your New Age belief has kept you in the dark. But the proof is in Jesus, all he
did was good for humankind, and he loved people, this is the example I’m talking about. I was always
trying to be nice to this girl at school, yet she always beat me up! I never
fought back, I was a true coward until one day I learn to fight, so I beat her
up good until they had to break us up which was hard to do, after that she
never lay a hand on me again. So please New Age people be realistic. Love is
good but it does not work with the evil ones who want to do us harm. Evil came
out of their mothers womb to go into perdition. Jesus will come back not as a
lamb but as a lion, and for your information I believe the Ten Commandments
will go into effect again. Spare the rod you spoil the child. When He comes back
He will rule with a rod of Iron No more tolerances for the wicked. There will
be peace with discipline. To bad your belief cannot fool this cookie. So New
Age you do not convince me that tolerance is the way to go. You always justified
sin and the sinner, for there wrong actions. You need to get that sinner before
he gets you. We are in a war against the devil on earth, and to sit idle and
not do a thing is also sin. We are God’s soldiers going into battle against all
the religions, who do not come to Jesus or preach any other way to heaven but
by the way of the cross. We need to expose them for whom and what they are. Were
is the cross we must carry? Jesus said take over till He comes. To me take over
is not a physical take over, but a Spiritual one; meaning we need to tell all
the religions of this world, Jesus is the only way, and do not apologies for it. forhisglory alien They believe in Aliens
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Warning : The New age and their love. 110

Back to top Go down

The New age and their love. Empty Re: The New age and their love.

Post  tom2 Mon 25 Feb 2008, 11:45 pm

jesus said i tell you do not resist an evil person,if he strikes you on the cheek,turn to him the other.it,s in the sermom on the mount.venegance is my sayeth the lord.defending your life may be a natural thing,but choosing not to retaliate with violence is a choice.and in my opinion is the message jesus was sending.
tom2
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  forhisglory Tue 26 Feb 2008, 1:22 am

tom2 wrote:jesus said i tell you do not resist an evil person,if he strikes you on the cheek,turn to him the other.it,s in the sermom on the mount.venegance is my sayeth the lord.defending your life may be a natural thing,but choosing not to retaliate with violence is a choice.and in my opinion is the message jesus was sending.
I did say a Spiritual war not a physical, I am here to tell the people what the word of God says on a certain matter, and if somebody does not like it well than take it up with God. Have you looked how every Apostle preaches? Read Romans 1 Jude, Jesus, peter. Remember Jesus calling them vipers. No. You have become modern in your thinking, you will never suffer persecution for the gospel you like for everybody to love you. But the word of God is sharper than any two edged sword and I make no apologies about it. Jesus said if the world hates you well it hated him first and in this world we will suffer persecution. Please do not fallow the customs of the world but the word as He intended it to be. May our lord give you the wisdom to decipher his word? We do not strike back, with anger but in love, we expose the ways of darkness. God be with you and your family. forhisglory pale
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 26 Feb 2008, 1:55 am

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' (This rule is in Exodus 21:24; Lev. 24:20, Deut 19:21) But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone stikes you on the right cheek, turn him the other also." (Mathew 5:38-39)
Tom and Forhisglory, I find this verse really interesting and great philosophy is preached here. I want you to practise it and see it for yourself. If you are right-handed, you will never strike someone on his/her right cheek. You will strike that person on the left cheek. How about that?

This is a real story that happened in Pakistan during Inter-faith dialogue. The muslim scholar did not have any answer to the Pastor, stood up and slapped the Pastor and in response the Pastor punched him. The muslim scholar said to Pastor that he disobeyed Jesus' command, so he lost. The Pastor said, Jesus said, if anyone strikes you on the right cheek but you struck me on the left cheek, so I punched you.

I am just writing this on the lighter side. I agree Tom that Jesus talked of patience and really it saves us a lot. The company I worked for, joined hands with USAID, World Bank on a project to bring a moral change among the murders who were serving life imprisonment and were supposed to go on parole. Some teachers were selected but I also volunteered for the project.

You won't believe, I found 6 foot 4 inches tall gangsters crying like babies and wished if they could go back in the past and undo what they had done. Only then I could understand the verse in Mathew in true spirit. Some were just serving time for very small things. There was this prisoner who murdered a yong boy because as he was passing, he cracked a joke at him. So he killed him and trust me the way he used to cry and tell how foolish he had been. He said, if he could have shown some patience, he would be with his family.

Jesus not only told us how to live a spiritual life but how to live a peaceful worldly life. What a great God we serve, who loves us so much.

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tom2 Tue 26 Feb 2008, 4:33 am

daniel,I have spent some time on mission trips to different countries and seen and talked with people who have turned the other cheek to the point of seeing family members sold into slavery,or killed.it was a very hard thing for many to forgive,and I have talked with some that never will.its human nature to react to an attack.my response to this posting was not intended to judge anyones decisions,god will ultimately judge us all, and the only true and right judge of each one of us.might I say that practicing restraint,and replacing these natural tendencies can and will only happen when we submitt ourselves th jesus and follow in his footsteps.our lord spoke from love,though he also got angry on occasion,his main theme was to be meek and humnle and love thy neighbor.yes I agree its hard when your neighbor is lost living in darkness and liable to do who knows what.but we as christians should show the world a life lead by love and showing the fruits of living the gospel,not just reading it.
tom2
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down