Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characteristics of Demons

2 posters

Go down

Characteristics of Demons Empty Characteristics of Demons

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 01 Mar 2008, 11:10 pm

Over the years, God has been too kind to me. I have casted out demons, and evil spirits by the power of God. I would like to share my experiences using the Bible here.

Mind

"Now there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, saying, "Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did you come to destroy us? I know who you are - the Holy One of God!" (Mark 1:23, 24)

Many think that demons cannot think, and they are too wrong. Many demons would cause the person they possess to commit suicide or to murder. They would make them not to believe in God and to blaspheme. However, most of them call them Atheists but I would say either they are demon-possessed or under the shadow of demons.

Why do nearly all the atheists have nightmares? Why do all of them love satan, when they don't believe in God? These are questions to be asked. People may not agree with me here, but I have had my own experiences. I had a friend who is an atheist, but he gets violent, even if you say "Oh my God", but he is happy if he is watching a horror movie. Strange?

Will

"When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' " (Luke 11:24)

I was once caled by a person whose wife was a demon-possessed. God was kind and that demon left her. I warned that couple to stay away from such things and pray daily to God. But that woman had different ideas for she was in love with that demon and used to have intimate encounters in her dreams with that demon.

That demon came back to her after some days, possessed her again and punished her husband for asking me to pray. That poor fellow was tormented whole night. He called me again and again God casted out that demon but this time I told her that if she will call that demon again, her husband would be in grave danger.

She never listened and she lost everything.

Emotions

"You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe - and tremble!" (James 2:19).

Demons enjoy tormenting people whom they possess or shadow a person, they love destruction. Some people in quest for power, and knowledge get themselves possessed.

In my personal experience, when I prayed on a demon-possessed person, his/her hands twisted and they used to feel very uncomfortable. They would tremble and shake in fear because of God's power. Some fal face down, some fall backwards, some scream, some pull hair and yet some foam from the possessed person's mouth. It depends on how much God's power is there to torment that demon.

Identity and Self-Awareness

"Then He asked him, 'What is your name?' And he answered, saying, "My name is Legion; for we are many."

Demons usually operate in groups. They know who they are and they know their names and functions. Sometimes demons change their functions.One spirit said, "I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets." (2 Chronicles 18:21).

Every demon has a name and work in groups according to their position in their group. They are assigned various tasks, I have come across many, some worked alone with support of others yet some worked under a leader.

Those who work under a leader mostly possessed people who invited them, like vodoo doctors, people who do black magic, witches and people like them. These sit all night 40 nights in dark with a candle calling on the name of a demon or reciting some spells. So once that is done and they achieved what they wanted to, they are possessed by a demon.

These demons would not only possess them but also control their household, generations upon generations, unless and until someone turns and accepts Jesus.

These are my experiences as I came across demons and evil spirits. Every experience is a different experience but this I know, whether it is satan, fallen out angels, demons, dwarfs, fairies, evil spirits, whatever their form may be, they are too afraid of the name of Jesus Christ. For the name of Jesus Christ has power and that power is the power of God, that crushes and destroys satan and his evil forces.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Characteristics of Demons 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Characteristics of Demons Empty Re: Characteristics of Demons

Post  forhisglory Sun 02 Mar 2008, 6:33 am

Wow! Daniel I really enjoy reading your letter, and the knowlege you have on demons. We all must know that the name of Jesus has all power in heaven and on earth. Thank you for sharing your expiriences with Demons. God bless you and may He keep those demons away from all of us. forhisglory
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Warning : Characteristics of Demons 110

Back to top Go down