Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delusion

3 posters

Go down

Delusion Empty Delusion

Post  servant Sat 22 Mar 2008, 4:30 am

The post was willfully deleted by the poster

Last edited by servant on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
servant
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 87
Hobbies : Deep Bible Study
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Warning : Delusion 110

Back to top Go down

Delusion Empty Re: Delusion

Post  tom2 Sun 27 Apr 2008, 5:01 am

I believe the delusion of tecknology may be the biggest factor today.it has created,tv,movies,entertainment of any type you can imagine.it has also created a comfortable life for many of us without the hardship of daily living.meaning,seaching for food,shelter,etc.when you combine all these factors peoples minds and thought are on satisfying the flesh,not pondering Gods word.
tom2
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlelamb Tue 29 Apr 2008, 2:48 pm

Servant, your heart is heavy with a burden that you are witnessing.

JESUS fulfilled the law. HE took what the law was made for, and it was hung on a tree. We as Christians, should understand that the law was created by the LORD, to show us our sin. When JESUS died on the cross, HE did so that we could obtain forgiveness, and therefore eternal life, if, we believe in HIM. The law was fulfilled, by JESUS. No one other than JESUS, could ever remain without guilt, and then bear all our guilt, for us. It is a gift that we cannot come to by our own accord.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. 13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Now as for people that do not follow CHRIST, they are still under the law, because they have not accepted HIS free gift. Mankind will continue to spiral downward as long as they remain in a sinful state. This is what you are seeing, and it is sad, but prophecied that some would turn away from the WORD.

(Please read 2 Peter 3 and 1 Timothy 1)

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

There are also those that come into the Church and pretend to be Christians but are wolves among the sheep.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Tom2, you are correct in saying that many Christians do not study the WORD. The BIBLE tells us to study to shew ourselves approved...

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

May the LORD bless you. I love you
Littlelamb
Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum