Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATEGORIES & FORUMS

2 posters

Go down

CATEGORIES & FORUMS Empty CATEGORIES & FORUMS

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 05 Apr 2008, 7:29 pm

Dear Susan

This is how you make Categories and Forums. Please follow the instructions carefully.

Go to ACP and click FORUMS and then click Management. Please make Categories again without deleting anything. This is how you will make categories.

CATEGORIES & FORUMS Forums10

This is my First Category. To make a Category click the plus

A New page will open like the following

CATEGORIES & FORUMS Catego10
Now change the Forum to Category and write the name of Catgeory like Annoucements and leave Attached to the way it is shown in the picture and position it after the Heading. In my case I positioned it after CHRISTIAN TALK. Then click YES to Add a Forum. Do not write anything else. Click SAVE and a new page will open up.

Now name the Forum like Rules & Regulations and Attach it to your category. Write some description in the Editor for the guests and click NO for Auto Pruning and click save. Then click save for Permissions. If you want to make new Forum to the same category click, click Plus sign infront of the category and make a forum. Now to move the previous content to your new forums. Open Forums Management and Look for the forums that have posts regarding Rules and click delete and move the content before deleting to the new forum. All your posts will shift to your new forum and old forum will be deleted.

Now againd repeat the same process by clicking

CATEGORIES & FORUMS Plus10

and make new categories and forums. First make new forums and delete the old forums by moving the content to the new forums. Please do preview the changes you make again and again. Do remove the Affliates you have again posted up on the Portal Page because this will slow down the page to open up. If Affliates would work I would have surely done it for my forum. Please check the layout of my Postal Page and do the same.

I will posting your Forum's header soon. Sorry for the delay

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : CATEGORIES & FORUMS 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CATEGORIES & FORUMS Empty Re: CATEGORIES & FORUMS

Post  Littlelamb Mon 07 Apr 2008, 2:45 pm

Thank you.
Littlelamb
Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Warning : CATEGORIES & FORUMS 110

http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down