Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am the VINE

Go down

I am the VINE Empty I am the VINE

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 27 Jun 2007, 5:41 pm

I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.? [John 15:5]

During hardships and trials, we come to know, how dependent we are on God and His mecry, kindness and love. According to John 15:5 if we allow the roots of our faith to sink deeper into God, He enables us to stand firm through anything. "I can do things through Christ who strengthens me"[Phillipians 4:13]

Enemy cannot intimidate us because we have unshakable faith in God the Father through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Once we start trusting in God, we as believers remain calm through any trying situation.

Through our Lord and Savior, we have complete access to God the Father. His Spirit lives and works in us and provides a constant connection to Him. All the power of Heaven is available.

But we have a choice whether to tap into that power. If we neglect prayer, avoid reading the Bible, and try to keep certain situations from God?s control, then our relationship with Him will be distant. We will limit the Lord?s work in our life. But when we commit to know God and obey scriptural principles, His power surges through us. It?s like sap flowing through a branch to bring new growth.

Intimately understanding God leads to obedience because the believer knows the power and trustworthiness of the One he/she serves. Obedience, especially during hard times, develops our faith. As Isaiah 61:3 says, we'll eventually grow into unshakable 'oaks of righteousness.'

In our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25