Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proverbs 16:25

Go down

Proverbs 16:25 Empty Proverbs 16:25

Post  Waqar Daniel Mon 14 Jul 2008, 9:12 pm

There is a way that seems right to a man,
but the end it leads to death. (Proverbs 16:25)

A scientific convention was held at a lakeside resort. After the first days proceedings, a mathematician, a physicist, an astronomer and a molecular biologist hired a boatman to row them around on the lake. As they sat in the boat, they discussed string theory, bubble universes, the Gaea Hypothesis and other abstruse topics. The biologist noticed the boatman looking at them from the corner of his eyes. He asked him, "what you think of these ideas?" The boatman replied, "I didn't understand any of it." The astronomer asked him how far he had studied. He told them he couldn't even read. "I hate to say it", said the physicist, "but you seem to have wasted a good part of your life. The boatman remained silent. By now they were out in the middle of the lake, far from shore. A sudden storm whipped up. The waves started churning and heaving. All of a sudden, the boat flipped over. The boatman started swimming for shore. The scientists cried out "Help! We can't swim! The boatman called back, "I hate to say it, but you seem to have wasted your whole lives"
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Proverbs 16:25 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com