Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Day the Lord has Made

Go down

This is the Day the Lord has Made Empty This is the Day the Lord has Made

Post  Fenny West Tue 22 Jul 2008, 4:00 pm

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
God is the strength of my life. My life is hidden in Christ in God.
No evil shall befall me this today. No disaster will come near my tent, because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

Blessed be the Lord, my strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.
He enables me to run through troops and leap over walls. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Greater is He that is me than he that is in the World. Whoever is born of God over comes this worlds and this is the victory that overcomes this world, , even my faith, I walk by faith and not by sight . God has gone before me to make every crooked path straight. I am more than a conqueror through Christ.

God be for me who can be against me?

I refuse to worry about anything, but fix my gaze on Jesus the Author and Finisher of my Faith. In everything by prayer and petition with thanks giving I make my requests known to God and His peace which transcend all understanding garrisons my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.

God daily loads me with benefits to enjoy. He supplies all I need according to His glorious riches through Christ Jesus. He is the Good Shepherd my Shepherd and I shall not lack anything good. He works everything together for my good because I am called according to His purposes.

I shall fear no evil because You are with me .You said He will not leave me nor forsake me until the end of the age. You have not given me a Spirit of timidity to fear but that of love, power and sound mind and boldness. I cast all my cares on You because you care for me. You leads me in triumphal procession. I shall not go under for going over. I am blessed in my going out and coming in.

My life shall sing your praise and your glory. Thank you for insight and foresight. Thank you for discernment. Thank you for enlightening the eyes of my spiritual understanding to know the hope my calling, the height and depth, length and breadth of your love for me. Thank you for giving me divine wisdom liberally to do your will and accomplish your plans and purposes for my life.

The good work you have begun in me you will continue to work at it until you bring it to a glorious finale. To you be the glory the honour and praise. Amen.

Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : This is the Day the Lord has Made 110

http://inspiration4generations.com