Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer

3 posters

Go down

Prayer Empty Prayer

Post  dymdangel Tue 16 Sep 2008, 6:10 am

what happens when you have prayed and prayed about something and it seems to only change for a little while. Like praying for your marriage after you have been in a unfaithful marriage for over 20 years. But the husband says he is now delivered but the trust is destroyed. So when he starts having some different behaviors appearing like hiding his cell phone. And when he is asked about it he becomes angry and says I have nothing to do with his cell phone. I just want to get out. I have prayed and I have stayed through the abuse. I always hope that things are better than something starts appearing again. He says I am trying to know to much about him. When before it was a open book.
dymdangel
dymdangel
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Warning : Prayer 110

Back to top Go down

Prayer Empty Re: Prayer

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 16 Sep 2008, 12:48 pm

Sorry angel but this is not a prayer. This section is put up for prayers so that others can use it. However, I would like to answer your post.

angel wrote:what happens when you have prayed and prayed about something and it
seems to only change for a little while.

I am not blaming anyone here neither I am being judgmental but question God, first we need to reflect on our lives. Few questions - Was Jesus alive in you before you faced this problem? First we need to check our lives before passing on comments on God. He is faithful to all His promises but have we been faithful to Jesus? Have we loved Him and obeyed His commands? God blesses us with everything good thing and anything bad comes on us when we are away from God and not doing His will. Please do reflect and then answer.

Normally when God listens to us and helps us to overcome a problem, we forget God in our triumph.

Like praying for your marriage after you have been in a unfaithful marriage for over 20 years. But the husband says he is now delivered but the trust is destroyed. So when he starts having some different behaviors appearing like hiding his cell phone. And when he is asked about it he becomes angry and says I have nothing to do with his cell phone. I just want to get out. I have prayed and I have stayed through the abuse. I always hope that things are better than something starts appearing again. He says I am trying to know to much about him. When before it was a open book.

Dear angel, the key over here is putting God first in everything. I do understand your situation and I receive such emails a lot. I know that you are hurt and that is why have posted it here. I do also realize that sharing someone whom you love with an other person does hurt and specially when you know about it and your spouse get angry over his actions and tries to justify through anger or stories.

Although I am not married but I have faced many problems in my life but I found a key to get out of problems victorious. The key is to pray on regular basis and change my life according to God's desire as it is in the Bible. Therefore, I will pray for you and ask God to help you, protect you, guide you and make you victorious over your problems. However, this is my request to you that you remain patient and wait and give room to God to carry away all your burdens. Please do wait and be patient in thanksgiving and seeking God. Please also send me this request through Prayer Request, with your real name or just click on my name in the forums and send me an email. I will pray for you till your heart's desire is met according to the will of the God.

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bible Bot Tue 16 Sep 2008, 7:29 pm

I am sorry for the problems you are facing and I do not think that quitting is the solution and I will also pray for you along with others. God is kind and merciful and loving to all He has created.

This is what the Lord says,"..,that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight." declares the Lord (Jeremiah 9:23-24)

God bless you
Bible Bot
Bible Bot
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 188
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down