Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers and Songs for 2009

4 posters

Go down

Prayers and Songs for 2009 Empty Prayers and Songs for 2009

Post  Fenny West Sun 04 Jan 2009, 5:50 am

O LORD, open the eyes of my spiritual understanding to see those gems you have foreordained for me before the foundation of the world, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Open my spiritual eyes to see those glorious gifts You have deposited in me that have been gathering dust.

Teach me to rise up from slumber and begin to harness them and deploy them to your glory and your praise.

I realise that You have blessed me to be a blessing to my generation and so shall it be.
It was You who said’ eye has not seen ear has not heard neither has it entered the heart of man what God had prepared for those who love Him.’

In this 2009 I thank you that Your Holy Spirit will open my eyes to those hidden riches and treasures of darkness that are mine.

I thank You and praise You that I shall discover those that belong to my boat – my dream-mates. I shall recognise them and Your Spirit will orchestrate a divine connection for a spectacular divine purpose of mutual benefit.

I shall be alert to time killers and time stealers and keep away from them. realising that the time is short and that I need to redeem the time- maximize the time. The day is far sent and the night comes when no one can work.

Whatever my hand finds to do this year shall be done to the best of my ability as unto the Lord. Indolence, sloppiness shall have no part with me, in Jesus’ Name.

I rise from the Valley of Indecision in this 2009 to take divinely motivated action and dominion as Your Sprit guides me into all truth and my green pastures. I will resist every spirit of procrastination or dragging of feet and follow the divine momentum You bring into my life. I shall be wise like the children of Issachar who understood the times in which they were. In the day of Your power my strength shall not be small, in Jesus’ name.

I shall not sleep when I should be working but discipline my spirit, soul and body to to line up with your word and achieve your purpose for me this year.

Where others are seeing Credit Crunch,I see Jehovah Jireh Giving me my daily bread, including much lunch. In any crisis I shall see divine opportunities, favour and enlargement, in Jesus' Name.

My speech shall be seasoned with salt and in tune with Your mind and Word. I choose to believe Your report this year , not that of the enemy of my soul who has come to kill steal and destroy.

Lord, You magnified Your Word above Your Name. I shall not undermine Your Word. Heaven and earth shall pass away but Your Word shall not pass away. Your Word is true and is powerful, dynamic, living , spirit and life, and I choose to stand on it. You are not a man that you should tell lies neither the son of man that You should repent. You are able to do exceeding abundantly far above what I can ask, think or even dream of. You said ‘Behold I am the Lord, the Lord God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me?’
No! There is nothing too heard for You.

This year, the kingdom of God in my life, which has suffered violence and violation from principalities and power shall betaken by force, not by my might nor by my power but by the Spirit of the Living God.

Every stormy wind in this year, 2009, shall fulfil the will of the Lord in accordance with the Word of God in Psalm 148.

Creativity is my portion in 2009. I have not come to the earth to consume and go but to make my own contribution to humanity, to the glory of God and the extension of the Kingdom of God. I thank my God for winning ideas and ideas for the ideas You will give.
It is written that when David had served his generation then he gave up the ghost. I shall accomplish all that You foreordained for me to accomplish for my generation and pass on the baton to the next generation before I die. I shall not die before my time in Jesus Name. With long life You will satisfy me and show me Your salvation. I shall see the goodness of the Lord in my life time, in Jesus name.

When the Lord has prepared Zion then will he appear in His glory. Therefore I will keep my garments spotless this year, keep a short account with You, confessing and forsaking every sin promptly as You reveal it to me by your Spirit.

I thank You and praise You for the spirit of boldness this year to fearlessly take risks guided by Your Spirit, knowing that You know the end from the beginning and have gone ahead of me to make crooked paths straight. I will trust You always and not lean on my own understanding, and in all my ways I will acknowledge You, assured that You will direct my paths.

Nights of Life
In my midnight in 2009, I thank You and praise You that I shall have songs of deliverance to sing like Paul and Silas and You will grant me unbelievers as my inheritance as they are convicted by my faith and song in the night. Salvation shall be wrought to Your glory, in Jesus’ Name.

Every Satanic imprisonment shall met with angels on assignment as it was with Peter and the disciples because Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday today and forever. The word of God is not bound. Very iron gates shall open of its own accord.
( Act, 3, 12)

Fires
I proclaim and confess that every satanic fire lit in my life shall cause my chains to break loose to set me free to be what God called me to be like Shadrach Meshach and Abednego. Every weapon formed against me shall be a boomerang, backfiring against my adversary, as God takes the glory, in Jesus’ name. Yes, when the enemy comes like s flood the Spirit of the Lord will a raise a standard against him.
God will work everything together for my good because I love Him and am called according to His purposes

“horsemen setting themselves in array at the gate” (Isaiah 22:7).

I shoot the arrows of God against any horsemen standing in array at the gate of 2009. In the name of the Jesus They shall not stand but shall be dispersed in stampede as I enter my inheritance and Promised Land. God is for me and no one can be against me.

The Pharaohs and Egyptian Who may Pursue

Yes, they who held me in captivity may be mad and pursue, but I shall fear no evil because the Lord is with me; His Spirit, Word, the Name of Jesus, the blood of the Lamb, the helmet of salvation, the belt of truth, the shield of faith, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of the gospel are all at my disposal to fight the good fight of faith and win the victory.

The battle is the Lord's and the victory is mine. Like Pharaoh’s soldiers who were drowned like stones, so shall it be for those who dare to pursue me as I leave my land of captivity to advance into my promised land. The blood trap shall be a snare to them.

Renunciation of all sin-omission and commission

In the Name of Jesus, I resolve to do away with all sin of commission or omission because if I regard iniquity in my heart the Lord will not hear me.
Sin shall not have dominion over me.
I thank you Lord that You said if I confess my sin, You are faithful and just to forgive me my sin and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
( 1John1:9)

Lift up your heads O ye Gates (Ps 24)
I command every Gate that harbours my inheritance and blessing to open in Jesus Name. I will not enter the city with few vessels that limit the Lord. I come expecting great and mighty things from a great and mighty God. He will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. As I honour Him with my tithes and offerings, He will open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings such that there will not be room enough to contain it. He will also rebuke the devourer for my sake.
Obedience shall be my watchword in 2009. And as I hear and obey the Lord God’s blessing shall come and overtake me.

I shall be blessed in the city and in the countryside. I shall be the head and not the tail. I shall not go under for going over. No curse causeless shall alight upon me. Your word said ‘cursed is he that hung upon the tree that the blessings of Abraham might come on the Gentiles. Christ has redeemed me from the curse and Abraham’s blessings are mine. Whatever I lay my hands to do shall prosper to the Glory of God. There shall be no miscarriage of the plans conceived in the spirit realm and planted in me.
I call forth my storehouse and warehouse blessings in Jesus name. I receive eye salve for my eyes to see goodness and mercy and embrace them afar off. I thank you that I shall be blessed in my going out and coming in this 2009. God will fight for me all the way.( Deut 28)

The Power of the Holy Spirit
I submit myself to the Holy Spirit and drink of the Living waters afresh to receive power to go about doing good, healing all those who are oppressed by the devil that I come in contact with, in Jesus’ Name.

I receive a fresh oil to do battle in 2009. It is the anointing that destroys yokes and lifts burdens. It is the anointing that will enable me to tread on high places.
This year 2009 I shall not depend on the enticing words of man’s wisdom but expect the demonstration of the Spirit’s power. My faith will not depend on the wisdom of men but on the power of God.

Dedication
I dedicate myself – Spirit, soul, and body – to the Lord. I declare that Jesus is the Captain of my salvation and calls the shuts in my life. He is the Author and Finisher of my faith. I owe my life to Him. He determines my going out and coming in. I am crucified with Him, nevertheless I live. And this life I live, I live by faith in the Son of God Who gave His life for me. In Him I live move and have my being.

Songs

Reign in me,
Sovereign Lord, reign in me
Reign in me,
Sovereign Lord, reign in me
captivate my heart.
Let Your will be done
establish there your throne
Let your will be done
Reign in me,
Sovereign Lord, reign in me x2

Jesus, all for Jesus
All I am and have and ever hope to be
Jesus, all for Jesus, All I am and have and ever hope to be.
All I am ambitions hopes and plans, I surrender these into your hand.
All I am ambitions hopes and plans , I surrender these into your hand.

For its only in, your will that I am free
For its only in your will that I am free
Jesus, all for Jesus
All I am and have and ever hope to be.

I lift my hands
to the coming King
to the great I am
to You I sing
You’re the One
who reigns within my heart
And I will serve no foreign gods,
nor any other treasure.
You are my hearts desire,
Your Sprit without measure
Unto to Your name I will bring my sacrifice.

Holiness, holiness
is what you want from me
holiness is want I need
Touch my mind transform me
Touch my will conform me
Touch my heart reform me to your to yours o Lord

Righteousness …
Brokenness…
Openness…

Revival in my soul x2

I got a hunger and desire
for the Holy Ghost and fire
Right in my soul, right in my soul

There is gonna be a revival in my life
There is gonna be a revival in my life
From the north to the South
from the east to the West
From the crown of my head
to the soles of my feet
There is gonna be a revival x3
in my life

These dry bones shall live once again
These dry bones shall live once again
Because Jesus is the resurrection o=and the life
These dry bones shall live X3
Once again

Those that wait upon the Lord
shall renew their strength
they shall mount up with wings as the eagles
they shall run and not grow weary
they shall run and not faint
teach me Lord, teach me Lord to wait.

If my people who are called by my name
shall humble themselves and pray
and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways
then will I hear from heaven
and will forgive their sins
and heal, heal their Land

We your people, Lord
Who are called by Your name
do humble ourselves and pray
We seek Your face
and turn from our wicked ways

O Lord hear from heaven,
O Lord, forgive our sins
O Lord, heal our Land.

Lord I thirst for You
As I come this day to Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father, draw me nearer,
Draw me nearer
in the beauty of your holiness

And I will wait on You Almighty God
in the beauty of Your holiness
I will worship You almighty God
in the beauty of your holiness.

The Lord is my light and my Fortress
and He has become my salvation
He is my God

and I shall prepare Him my heart
And I shall prepare Him my heart

The Lord, He shall reign
forever and ever He is my God Amen

And I shall prepare Him my heart
And I shall prepare Him my heart.

Heal our Nation
Lord we long for You to move in power
A mighty force to break upon our Land
Bringing healing
and forgiveness
Lord we cry to you revive us
Heal our nation
Heal our nation
Pour out Your Spirit on this Land

Lord we long for You to move in power
A mighty force to break upon our Land
Bringing justice
And repentance
Lord we cry to you revive us
Heal our nation
Heal our nation
Pour out Your Spirit on this Land.

Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : Prayers and Songs for 2009 110

http://inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Prayers and Songs for 2009 Empty Re: Prayers and Songs for 2009

Post  servant Sun 04 Jan 2009, 2:15 pm

Heavenly
inspired, you must be bubbling over with the Holy Spirit. Great post, keep on
keeping on with Him. May the Lord Jesus watch over all of us in these last
days, may He strength our Spirit as we see these last days approaching. Be merciful
to your people Israel
and also to us Gentiles. Bring us into your Fold Israel and make one out of the two,
One new man, one in Messiah. Bless your Holy Name. Let us lift our eyes to the
King of Kings as he sits on His Holy Mountain.
((Joel 3:16 The LORD will
Roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem;the earth and the sky will tremble.But the LORD will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.))
servant
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 87
Hobbies : Deep Bible Study
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  thirsty Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:09 pm

AMEN! Fenny this is wonderful. Look at the enemy, they fire rockets and kill innocent civilians in Israel and when Israel retaliates they become victims. My question to the muslim world is that why Egypt has closed its border with Gaza. If Israel is so tyrant then why can't Egypt help its Arab brothers? Why can't they send electricity, food, medicines and other supplies to Gaza? Do they think that Hamas and Philistines are so evil that they cannot be trusted?

God bless you
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa1880 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:06 pm

AMEN Fenny to your prayer and I agree with "Thirsty". They attack and then become victims.
lisa1880
lisa1880
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Prayers and Songs for 2009 Empty Thanks for your contribution

Post  Fenny West Tue 06 Jan 2009, 3:58 pm

Thank you very much, Servant, thirsty and lisa for your contribution.

Fenny
Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10