Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamic leaders issue religious decree against a Christian

Go down

Islamic leaders issue religious decree against a Christian Empty Islamic leaders issue religious decree against a Christian

Post  Waqar Daniel Mon 27 Jul 2009, 4:31 pm

News Source: Pakistan Christian Post

Lahore; July 22, 2009. (PCP report) A “Fatwa” Islamic decree appears in a newspaper published from Islamabad targeting a Christian human right activist Qaiser Ayub on accusations of posting blasphemous comments about Prophet Mohammad on Internet.

After statement issued by a powerful Islamic Party JI and published in an Urdu Daily have forced Qaiser Ayub and his family to go in hiding for safety of life.

Mr. Qaiser Ayub graduated in Computer Science from Lahore and started his career as teacher in local school till 2004. He moved to Dubai and join a reputed firm as IT later.

He formed UCO to help young Christians in employment and hoisted UCO website for contact with common Christians.

His Muslim friends not liked his idea to initiate Christian human right organization who propagated that Qaiser is spreading hate against Islam by discussing Islamic laws on UCO website.

Mr. Qaiser Ayub with support of Pastors started collecting data of needy Christian in Lahore which created more doubts among higher circle of Muslim extremists.

Mr. Qaiser wrote in his one of statement “As deeply I studied the Christian problems and met local Christian I became more firm on the need of organization”

He started receiving SMS and calls from Muslims to stop hate against Islam. He was threatened and harassed for which he informed police and requested action against involved Muslims. The police officials denied any action against Muslims which put his family under tremendous oppression.

Mr. Ayub kept working for welfare of his Christian brothers and sisters and kept posting Christian persecution incidents in his UCO website www.ucopk.org.

Mr. Qaiser told PCP that “As these Muslims were unable to catch me they made a duplicate website http://ucopak.wordpress.com and published article about Prophet Mohammad to prove that I am involved in anti-Islam activities and as well they spread such flyers in market so that Government will take some initiatives to catch me. As it always happened they successfully published the story in local news papers and put an FIR against me. Now the Government is after me and I have no way to prove that I am innocent as they always says that no Muslim can say like this”

After ‘Fatwa” by Islamist leaders in daily newspaper Qaiser Ayub can not walk in streets of Lahore and gone in hiding with his family for safety of his life.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : Islamic leaders issue religious decree against a Christian RedCross-1

Warning : Islamic leaders issue religious decree against a Christian 110