Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christ Is Our life (2)

Go down

Christ Is  Our life (2) Empty Christ Is Our life (2)

Post  Fenny West Mon 10 Aug 2009, 12:50 pm

"Christ, who is our life." (Colossians 3:4)
In Him is life. He is the resurrection and the life. He said, ‘Behold I am He that was dead but now am alive and alive forevermore and I hold the keys to death and hades.’ He has the key to life and death. He conquered death. He has the power of an endless life- after the order of Melchizedek.. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. And without the Life there is no living- no meaning to life. When He told the disciples that those who come to Him must be prepared to eat His flesh and drink His blood, they wondered if He meant cannibalism and were stunned, some left and Jesus asked the 12 if they wanted to leave as well but Peter replied,’ “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. " John6:68

Whoever has Him has life. He who does not have Him is dead, hopeless, useless, damned, doomed.

"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." John10:28

"that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." John3:15

In Acts 17:28, we are told "in Him we live move and have our being." Paul said, ’for me to live is Christ …’ (being glorified, exalted). He also said, ‘I was crucified with Christ nevertheless I live and this life I live, I live by faith in the Son of God Who gave His life for me. (Gal.2:20) ‘There is now no more condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death.’ (Rom.8:1-2) Those who believe in Him have passed from death to life.

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life John 5:24

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 1 John 3:14

He shed His blood to rescue you and I and life is the blood. (Lev.17:11) Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. (Heb.9:22 ) If you accept what He did no Calvary’s Cross, you receive this eternal life, abundant life, the God-kind of life. His life deals death to your old life, your sinful life. (John10:10) His life sheds light into your darkness. His life legally spells death to Satan’s life in you. But you have to let Him live His life through you for you to experience that life. We must reckon ourselves crucified with Him and raised together with Him. We must see ourselves seated with Him in heavenly places far above principalities and powers. You and I must die daily that the life of Christ may be made manifest in us. (Ephesians 2:5-6)

I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 1Cor.15:31

Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : Christ Is  Our life (2) 110

http://inspiration4generations.com