Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blasphemers deserve death

2 posters

Go down

Blasphemers deserve death Empty Blasphemers deserve death

Post  Waqar Daniel Mon 21 Sep 2009, 5:58 pm

These pictures are of 22-year-old Robert Masih, also known as Robert Danish. It is alleged that Robert Masih pushed a girl who was holding koran and due to this the koran fell into the drain. The police arrested Robert and after torturing him to death claimed that he committed suicide.

Many Christians have been victim to Blasphemy Law of Pakistan Penal Code. The Law is certainly there but no trial is required for this Law as it is mostly solved on roads.

The above pictures speak about the atrocities this law throws at minorities living in Pakistan. This law is so strictly followed by Muslims that an insane person would dare to desecrate Koran or would speak against Mohammed

One may say that minorities may not be aware of this law. But the reality is different as we see wall chalking and posters everywhere.

The poster reads "Death to people who talk against Mohammed"

Let us see Blasphemy Law
This Blasphemy Law that is cited under section 295 of Pakistan Penal code says:

295-B Defiling, etc, of copy of Holy Quran. Whoever will fully defiles, damages or desecrates a copy of the Holy Quran or of an extract therefrom or uses it in any derogatory manner or for any unlawful purpose shall be punishable for imprisonment for life.

295-C Use of derogatory remarks, etc; in respect of the Holy Prophet. Whoever by words, either spoken or written or by visible representation, or by any imputation, innuendo, or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life, and shall also be liable to fine.

Source: Blasphemy Laws in Pakistan
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Blasphemers deserve death 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blasphemers deserve death Empty Re: Blasphemers deserve death

Post  dove Tue 22 Sep 2009, 12:54 pm

This is so sad and I am depressed to read all this. The pictures you posted are discouraging. I have no more words.
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Warning : Blasphemers deserve death 110

Back to top Go down